Fun with Urban Dictionary

magisme

Do the Dew:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=do%20the%20dew

(a) drinking out of a bottle without touching your lips to the rim, like they do in commercials.

(b) using a homemade bong
(a)
guy 1: hey, let me get some of that grape drink.
guy 2: no way dude, you'll backwash.
guy 1: come on please? i'll do the dew.
guy 2: alright, here.

(b)
girl 1: are we smoking out of a banana peel and a cork?
guy 1: yeah, i lost my bong so we're going to have to do that dew.
Having sex with a Mountain Dew container. See: fuckyeahdothedew.tumblr.com
Aww man, did you see her Do the Dew? How did that fit in her pussy?
When you insert your penis into your sexual partner's rectum and then urinate. Often the penis has to be inserted fully and then become slightly flaccid, however true "Dewers" are able to maintain a full erection.
Mary: "Hey, are you coming out tonight?"

Jill: "I let Jack Do the Dew and I have been sitting on the toilet for ten minutes trying to get all the urine out. Put me down as a maybe."

forcing someone into robbery against their will

"We gotta make dis hooray for tolerance! do the dew"

Axl Rose:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=axl+rose

Frontman of Guns N' Roses, the greatest Rock N' Roll band from the late 80's and early 90's. Axl Rose is a Legendary Rock-superstar, a genius musician, the best singer ever, yet the most dangerous.
Estranged, November Rain, Coma, and many many others
by Trini May 10, 2004
The reason why Rock N Roll ain't for nice guys. he is the ultimate rock star, but as time moved on, he seemed to enjoy his house more than the rest of world. and getting him out of his malibu mansion ain't an easy job.
never the less and Rock N Roll god from the golden era of true rock... the world would be better with Axl putting out records and touring again.
Estranged, Madagascar, The Blues, November Rain, Coma
by Johnny Knocksville May 10, 2004
A misunderstood genius and a front man for one of the greatest bands of all time: Guns N' Roses.
You may hate him, but he doesn't care.
by W.AR May 09, 2005
Axl is the best frontman of the world.
His voice is admirable. Axl is the best singer. Axl is unique.
Axl is like the Sun. We can not live without him.
by Pamela June 05, 2004

A great frontman for the great rock band, Guns N' Fucking Roses. Unfortunately, he became a meglomaniac cunt who drove the rest of the band apart and replaced them with a bunch of nobodies. Having fallen far from his former greatness, he should be shot. Multiple times.
Cunt: 1) Vagina 2) A moron 3) Axl Rose post 1992

:rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

Love the "Axl before 2001 was a cool, reasonable person" belief. He's always been a cunt, you guys just ignore it because he could sing back then (and all the way until 2010, give or take).

Who says they believe that?

Fuck. This is gonna have to be moved. Oh well. No one liked the original idea for the thread anyway. :lol:

Gulping

When a woman, has a food inserted into her Vagina or Asshole. Can be with Speculum or Without. Sometimes she can be fucked with food inside, but this is not required. Then, she squats over the person who inserted the food and pushes the food out of her Vagina or Asshole into their waiting mouth below who gulps it down.

I just completed Gulping a cupcake from my girls Vagina.

by Da_man February 07, 2014

forum

Best described as a torrent of little children running around in a minefield (users), some armed with weapons (moderators), forums are the flagship of internet discussion, spam, and flame wars.

Smaller forums tend to be more habitable, but the larger ones have many distinct and similar features. For example, within approximately seven seconds of the creation of a topic, you will have at least one reply, garunteed. Large forums also tend to spawn makeshift caste systems within themselves, and you're automatically a malefactor in the forum until you have a 4-digit post count.

A forum can sometimes be helpful, but normally they become a time consuming and frustrating thing if you pay too much attention to them.

I got banned from that forum for being a n00b.
by rtil July 23, 2005

forum

A series of waste dumps on the Internet to put all those ideas any decent human being would keep to themselves.

Forum

a place where people gather and speak an undesirable dialect of English
webpage:The forum is under maintenance, maintenence will end in approximately 3 years

forumer:Holy ****, now what will I do with my life *google searches "forum"*

I'm originally from Philly so I'm allowed to post this....

Wudder is what people from Philadelphia drink, swim in, wash dishes with and cleanse themselves with. Wudder is a word unique to Philadelphia and can only be used by those with roots in Philadelphia.
On a hot day, nothing beats an ice cold glass of wudder !

the art of seperating the vagina lips and taking a shat inside (and possibly having sex with it afterwards)
Shanya decided her vagina needed some lube so her boyfriend performed an alabama hot pocket.

the act of shitting in clingfilm stretched over someones open mouth then fucking the mouth and at the point of ejaculation bursting through the clingfilm giving the recipiant a mouthful of shit and spunk
got any food wrap dear ?i fancy giving a hot lunch

1) Go to a graveyard with four of your buddies

2) Dig up Fresh corpse (female) and have a gang bang.

3) Afterwards, one of them puts there mouth over the vagina.

4) Someone jumps on the stomach, shooting all the cum and maggots and such into the person's mouth. They swallow it.

"I sure did love munging the Thompson's Daughter last week."

by DrunkMage January 23, 2005

4) Someone jumps on the stomach, shooting all the cum and maggots and such into the person's mouth. They swallow it.

Considering you didn't include the word at the top, I'm just gonna figure you're sharing a life experience :lol:
  • Like 3

Sunday

The last day of the weekend and is usually ruined because of the thought of another dreaded Monday.

Also the day when people are supposed to go to church but don't go because of hangovers or just forget.
Guy 1: Hey it's sunday.
Guy 2: Damn that means tomorrow is monday. What a bummer.
by connor93 April 19, 2008

Considering you didn't include the word at the top, I'm just gonna figure you're sharing a life experience :lol:

I think it's best that you come up with your own name for it! :lol:

Croydon
If lands end is the left buttock, and margate is the right buttock, that would make Croydon the arsehole of Britain
Croydon, only visit it if you have to.
A horrific notion indeed. Between the horrors of 1960s concrete architecture that means that the skyline looks like nothing but fear and loathing reside the worst thing: the locals.

While not getting confused between their football allegiances (Man Utd, Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool, Real Madrid or Barcelona), they make sure that they always holler odd sounding noises akin to "Euuuurgh!!!" assuming that it's an insult - although always just out of earshot, and only when there's about twenty of them to your one. If, of course, they are not this intelligent, they will just take a swing at you - and for the same reason: individuality. Yes, like the Iron Age, thos ethat do not look like they are in for a bit of a kicking - although at least back then, fire was not such a complex connundrum (barring the Marlbro Light they stub out in your face, naturally).

Any new store that opens soon becomes Croydonised - a complete waste of time as the service is anything but a service, and you realise Central London is only 15 minutes by train. Unless, of course, you want to use the landmark of the area - the Ikea on Purley Way.

if there was a new Ring of Hell, it would be Croydon. And I'm not making this up - I live in the fucking place...
Print a copy of the review from craptowns.com, and tick the things off while walking down the High Street...

British:

Bunch of tyrannical bastards. Got whipped by the Americans and are continually whipped by the Irish.Some British people(Scots, Welsh, or Northern Irish)are genuinely good people, however the English are scum

The British army couldn't beat the IRA so they ran away

adj. To be overly conscious of class distinctions.

People with bad teeth who had an expansive empire decades ago, but still think that they own the world. People who, generally look down their noses on everyone and think that they're better than not only you, but everyone else, even their countrymen. English people, more specifically, have a nasty sense of humor, where they insult you while pretending to do so under the guise of humor.

Reputed to have shitty teeth and minuscule penises.

The filthy British (English). A race of cock eyed, rat breeding, mud eating, goat lovers. They truely are the arse of mankind.

Responsible for many triumphs against humanity, such as: Common law; The Domesday book; and the Protestant church.

British culture is an oxymoron in sense, as "british culture" seems to be a vacuum of any traditional culture, and has instead manifested into a sh*tbucket of violence and social degredation. They have little regard for personal hygiene. (*note: As birthplace of the English language it is somewhat ironic that the citizenry of England are least able to express it).

Unable to play sport. The English psyche has lost all ability to participate in a sporting environment. They lack the required restraint and out of frustration will often withdraw to basic animal-like behaviour.

Worships a decrepant inbred family from Germany.

Drinks Fosters beer, which is infact 30% Australian urine