March 30th, 2014 - Curitiba, Brazil

Cosmo

They better play Shackler's, these fuckers... Been to 4 Guns N' Roses concerts, never seen it livez and they played it the other day in Brasilia, the show before SP, which I went to, and they didn't play it.

And here I sit, having seen it twice. :P:headbang:

I take it you're going today? Have fun and I hope the fucking rain stops.

Three times for me :P

Also, awesome signature Mindray! :lol:

• Like 1

They better play Shackler's, these fuckers... Been to 4 Guns N' Roses concerts, never seen it livez and they played it the other day in Brasilia, the show before SP, which I went to, and they didn't play it.

And here I sit, having seen it twice. :P:headbang:

I take it you're going today? Have fun and I hope the fucking rain stops.

Three times for me :P

Also, awesome signature Mindray! :lol:

5 times for me

• Like 1

It looks like this is an outdoor venue. If that is the case, what will the protocol be if it's raining all day and come show-time?

Ali

Rio 11

I remember the show, but this isn't the same venue or city. So, I'm asking the question.

Ali

He's saying this will be the protocol:

yellow-raincoat-650x431.jpg

holy crap, axl is the yellow king.

anyhow the question is, will we even get updates? last concert seemed like no one even cared to.

If they opened with Atlas Shrugged Brazil would descend grudgingly into a black hole. I am more likely to bet that they would open with Axl reading Atlas Shrugged, with special guest Ayn Rand's corpse, to the crowd just to cupcake us so that we can't say he hasn't performed 'Atlas Shrugged'.

I remember when I went to see them in Graspop in Belgium two years ago it was pouring like crazy all day but once we arrived in the evening it cleared up and couldn't be better! Here's to a fun concert to y'all over in Brazil :)

I was there too. Thought the rain would never stop, but yes, it cleared up. :) I liked the show.

• Like 3

BkAeRN4CUAAOkum.jpg

BkAUUipCAAEU3be.jpg

The top picture kinda reminds me of where's wally or waldo depending what you're used to. The only change is "where's Axl", see all the guys in yellow rain jackets :)

Not my best contribution to this forum :D but... it's better than my whinging :)

It looks like this is an outdoor venue. If that is the case, what will the protocol be if it's raining all day and come show-time?

Ali

Rio 11

I remember the show, but this isn't the same venue or city. So, I'm asking the question.

Ali

anyhow the question is, will we even get updates? last concert seemed like no one even cared to.

I think the internet connection is really bad which is why there are no updates, when they get updates they race through as much as they can before getting cut off. I noticed a word from the title of the song rather than the whole title was tweeted due to this.

Ali

Rio 11

Ali