Do you think Axl has provisions in place to Ban People from his Funeral?

I was watching 'The Will' on Jerry Garcia. And I saw that Jerry's wife banned his former wife Mountain Girl from his funeral and wouldn't let her on the boat to spread his ashes. Just curious if anyone here thinks that Axl or Team Brazil has any provisions in place to ban former members of the band or ex-girlfriends from Axl's funeral if God Forbid Axl dies.

I apologize in advance if this is in anyway not the place to put this topic, I just really have nothing else interesting to bring up after following the latest shows.

Edited by War2k14

Well, didn't he once say the only way he and Slash would reunite is if one of them died? Not exactly that, but something in a similar vein, about funerals I think. I think he'd be cool with whoever showing up. What'll he care? He'll be dead!

Crazy as it might sound though, I think he'll outlive just about everyone. Let's be honest with ourselves, it's amazing some of the "golden era" lineup are still breathing at this point. Slash, Duff and Steven have all almost died at some point, and while they have moved past their addictions (mostly), the damage has already been done. Same could be said for Axl, but as far as I know he was never as heavy into the stuff as the others, but I wasn't there so I can't definitely say. What I can say though, is that knowing what we've all been told, the only way I can see him dying before any of them is if he is shot by a crazed fan or something.

God, I feel like such a ghoul for saying that.

If Axl passes before anything gets released I am 100% certain he has provisions for everything in his vault to either be destroyed or buried with him. If anything he is the gatekeeper to that mythical vault. I wouldn't be surprised if most of the vocal stuff has been transferred to hard drives/flash and are only accessible via passwords that only axl knows.