DUFF MCKAGAN IN GUNS N' ROSES BUENOS AIRES (CONFIRMED BY DUFF)

I honestly have no idea what this thread is about. Duff has a Visa on file with Guns N' Roses?

Am I close?

Duff allegedly has an entry visa for Brazil from March to April. This rumour supports another rumour that he will take Tommy's place for the Recife and Fortaleza dates on the 15th and 17th April as Tommy needs to play Coachella on the 12th and 18th.

• Like 1

I honestly have no idea what this thread is about. Duff has a Visa on file with Guns N' Roses?

Am I close?

Duff allegedly has an entry visa for Brazil from March to April. This rumour supports another rumour that he will take Tommy's place for the Recife and Fortaleza dates on the 15th and 17th April as Tommy needs to play Coachella on the 12th and 18th.

Thanks!

Seems a little too coincidental. If Duff takes the stage for those two shows, it's gonna get all kinda of crazy up in here.

No the story here is that some creepy fuckhead that has access to this kind of information leaked it.

Fucking stalkers.

Am I close?

Thanks!

Seems a little too coincidental. If Duff takes the stage for those two shows, it's gonna get all kinda of crazy up in here.

Tbh it sounds more like some creepy person just made this up out of their own delusions (is there a Portuguese equivalent for Maribeth?). I'd happily eat my words on the remote possibility this happens, Duff is awesome.

Duff playing CD songs? Oh wait...

Not that Duff wouldn't be able to learn how to play them if need be, but in theory (if any of this is true), they COULD drop the CD songs for the two shows and replace them with any number of tracks from AFD / UYI. "So Fine" and even "Attitude" would be real possibilities.

Again, this is all hypothetical.

Edited by The Real McCoy

Accessing intimate travel information is fucked up.

you're just mad you didn't get to it first :P

Would have been a great part IV.