DUFF MCKAGAN IN GUNS N' ROSES BUENOS AIRES (CONFIRMED BY DUFF)

Amir is one lucky motherfucker! :lol::headbang:

Could not believe it when I just read your message just now in the airport.

FUCK YEAH MOTHERFUCKERS

Get VIP tickets and party passes at all cost. Duff is cool as hell :headbang:

Just don't forget to bring a couple of crossword puzzles! :headbang:

Shit just got real:

Edit: Susan has been reminiscing about GNR on her Insta lately (even posting a pic of Axl and Duff): http://t.co/qOk7biHaVA

I wish I had never clicked that link. t2314.gif

lol

perlafhudson

Are u getting nostalgic Sue?

Duff being onstage will probably spur Axl vocally. I'm expecting Buenos Aires to be a great show!

THIS!

All of the "Duff dates" are good shows from Axl vocals perspective

We may actually hear some more rasp

Yeh, cause all GNR rumors are true. Like Axl being in great shape this year... Or that they were going to play new songs...

Read the thread FFS.

This probably could have gone in the other thread, yeah?

And I wonder if this means he'll have to learn the new songs or if they'll play more old tunes.

i've merged the threads. i'm not sure i'm satisfied with a brazilian facebook fan page as a source. until this is further verified, i'm keeping the 'rumour' label.

Dream scenario: Seeing Duff by his side makes Axl realize only Old GNR can make him happy again, fires the whole band, reunites with the ADF lineup, tour Brazil, comes to Florianopolis, sends a limo to my house to pick me up, I watch the concert and Slash allows me to play the SCOM intro using his Snakepit Les Paul while Jarmo makes a hateful post about DJ Ashba in HTGTH.

• Like 3

If true this is great news for all who are going and weren't old enough or able to see Axl/Duff together back in the day. Sadly, you might never see Axl/Slash together on stage again but this is still very cool. I'm sure Duff could easily learn the three or so ChiDem songs the band is playing these days. Tommy is fine in his role but for GN'R you can't top Duff no matter how many years Stinson stays in.

Dream scenario: Seeing Duff by his side makes Axl realize only Old GNR can make him happy again, fires the whole band, reunites with the ADF lineup, tour Brazil, comes to Florianopolis, sends a limo to my house to pick me up, I watch the concert and Slash allows me to play the SCOM intro using his Snakepit Les Paul while Jarmo makes a hateful post about DJ Ashba in HTGTH.

You really need some fresh air.