Guns and Roses

sturginho

Guest Len B'stard

Compared to Pearl Jam, GnR are the fucking Beatles.

the fuck?

You mash up cunt, by the time you cotton on it won't be April Fools no more, look around you dippy! :lol:

• Like 1

I like their last album the most. Very modern and complex art rock.

Heard the new guy is better than the old one, they never know what's gonna happen on stage. Also, their frontman's former babysitter was promoted to manager and takes care of him since early 90's, but that's a rumor. I don't buy it.

Heard the new guy is better than the old one, they never know what's gonna happen on stage. Also, their frontman's former babysitter was promoted to manager and takes care of him since early 90's, but that's a rumor. I don't buy it.

What do you mean a babysitter takes care of him? :lol: That can't be real.

Yup, there's a sign that says 'Beta, thank you by take care him' and I google'd for fun what's a Beta. Turns out she's really their babysitter, but I dont buy the manager thing.

Guest Len B'stard

Guns blows.

Get back to me when they write something as sophisticated and as intellectual as Jeremy.

Tastes Good, Don't it?

I win!

• Like 1

Yup, there's a sign that says 'Beta, thank you by take care him' and I google'd for fun what's a Beta. Turns out she's really their babysitter, but I dont buy the manager thing.

Shit! This can't be real. I heard they had a bluray coming out featuring the new lineup. Also a cinema release! Their management team is doing a great job... Thanks to this Beta lady.

Hmm, nah, I'm not much of a Guns fan. I mean sure, I fade in and out, but I've never been hardcore into them. Just too inconsistant in band lineup and content output. I did hear that their current lineup is the longest one without any changes though, so who knows? Maybe Guns fans have something good in their future.

Edited by Nulla Lex Ink.

Can't write anything about PJ. It changes it to all Pearl Jam.

whatever!

Do you think if we go to the Pearl Jam site, they will have the PJ messageboard? Ha Ha

K, Bruce Lee has been dead since 1973, so that's a lie.

Believe me, Bruce Lee could kick anyone's ass, anytime, anywhere.

Edited by Val22