Will we ever get an official release of any remixes?

I don't really care for the majority of them, but This I Love is exceptional and from that short snippet we have, really showcases Axl's talent.

I'd love for the band to release that officially, even as a bonus on any future album. The vocals are really interesting, but I don't think they're from 2010 which was said when it leaked. Can anyone shed any light on it?

It's possibly the best recording of Axl in a studio setting I've heard. He's going all out on it, it's a shame for that to be stuck in a vault a long with the rest of all those other tracks they have teased us about over the past 15 years.

I don't really care for the majority of them, but This I Love is exceptional and from that short snippet we have, really showcases Axl's talent.

I'd love for the band to release that officially, even as a bonus on any future album. The vocals are really interesting, but I don't think they're from 2010 which was said when it leaked. Can anyone shed any light on it?

It's possibly the best recording of Axl in a studio setting I've heard. He's going all out on it, it's a shame for that to be stuck in a vault a long with the rest of all those other tracks they have teased us about over the past 15 years.

I actually dug almost all of them, but, unfortunately, I doubt the record company is dying to release it. Maybe some magical day when the vault opens.

GN'R shows are still bringing in a reasonable crowd world wide, I don't see why they never negotiated (well, I suppose there is every chance they could have) with Axl after he apparently tried to release an album just after or before the Reading/Leeds festival they done back in 2010.