Nightrain

Patience

The Seeker

Paradise City

• Like 1

First fans in line waiting

L86A9A0.jpg

Also in case you missed it

https://www.facebook.com/gunsnroses/photos/a.355783028068.156550.10901008068/10152308381383069/?type=1&stream_ref=10

Guns N' Roses facebook:

Guns N' Roses

Let's Play "Guess the Set List"

1) Share this post on FB with your predicted set list for the performance at Estadio Ferro before 6pm Pacific Time USA on April 6, 2014.

2) We will post the actual set list sometime on Monday

3) Reply to Monday's posted set list with how many you got right and a link to your posted set list (Note: any edited post may look better but will not qualify for anything)

Trying to think of a prize. If someone nails the whole show or even who does the best. Open to suggestions in the comments here below.

photo credit: @duffmckagan's twitter

#DuffMcKagan #DuffIsBack #GNRFerro #GuessTheSetlist #FunNGames

— in Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Edited by gunsguy

GN'R Sudamérica @gnrsudamerica 7 hrs

Nos informan que Axl tiene una leve gripe y que esta tomando todos los cuidados para el recital de mañana.

South GN'R @ gnrsudamerica · 7 hrs
We report that Axl has a mild flu and is taking all care to the concert tomorrow.
Edited by rock4eva

South GN'R @ gnrsudamerica · 7 hrs

We report that Axl has a mild flu and is taking all care to the concert tomorrow.

I believe in a thing called Rasp.... tonight, is the night.

yeah me too,but in 2012 duff was there and there was no rasp.I really hope that taking all care is drinking gasoline and smoking

L86A9A0.jpg

I had to double-take this picture for a second and realize that it it's recent. Man, looks like it was taken in the 90s. That shirt design is.... well...

Guess who is the odd one out? The lady in red is obviously someone's girlfriend who has been dragged to the show against her will.

L86A9A0.jpg

I had to double-take this picture for a second and realize that it it's recent. Man, looks like it was taken in the 90s. That shirt design is.... well...

Guess who is the odd one out? The lady in red is obviously someone's girlfriend who has been dragged to the show against her will.

I think she is the mom of someone. Now let's try to find out who is right! :P

And about the shirt, I think it's ok. I mean, it's not easy to find a good Axl picture :awesomeface: I've seen official t-shirts that look worse than this.

I'm still not convinced this is real. I have read on this very message board that Duff is a liar and that Rose is a paragon of virtue. And if Rose is that paragon of virtue, then why would he take the stage with a liar like Duff?

After all, while Slash was vague in his book about the circumstances and timing of Rose securing the name, Duff was very specific as to date, location and circumstances.

I'm also not sure why Rose is willing to take the stage with someone who, per Rose, called him an idiot and ruined his confidence and ability to write music for what was apparently years.

So I remain skeptical that any of this is real. I think all these photos just might be photo shopped.

I'm still not convinced this is real. I have read on this very message board that Duff is a liar and that Rose is a paragon of virtue. And if Rose is that paragon of virtue, then why would he take the stage with a liar like Duff?

After all, while Slash was vague in his book about the circumstances and timing of Rose securing the name, Duff was very specific as to date, location and circumstances.

I'm also not sure why Rose is willing to take the stage with someone who, per Rose, called him an idiot and ruined his confidence and ability to write music for what was apparently years.

So I remain skeptical that any of this is real. I think all these photos just might be photo shopped.

Sigh. Whatever. In the end, we're all just Dust N' Bones.