April 6 - Buenos Aires, Argentina

Just a little off the wall post:

Jesus Axl sounds phenomenal here, get back on track bud, I know you have it in you.

He was like he was now, before Tommy surprised everyone and handed Duff his bass . Axl Stepped up his game.

looool almost every YCBM from 2010 is on that level or better. Bucharest 2010 is the best.

Just a little off the wall post:

Jesus Axl sounds phenomenal here, get back on track bud, I know you have it in you.

He was like he was now, before Tommy surprised everyone and handed Duff his bass . Axl Stepped up his game.

looool almost every YCBM from 2010 is on that level or better. Bucharest 2010 is the best.

Yep, 2010 was a phenomenal year from Axl.

Hi guys

I can hear the Guns playing from inside of me house (I live front to the stadium). They are making sound testing playing full songs without voice.

I hope hear new songs...

I will add the track list

Rocket Queen

Chinese Democracy (only intro)

Madagascar (only first seconds)

Sweet child (just a little)

Estranged

Shackler's Revenge

Number of the beast cover

So Fine

Edited by bubblegum

When was the last time Duff would have played a show this size?

I can't imagine Loaded would be anything comparable, save for maybe a festival.

VR.

Edited by NGOG

Velvet revolver

Im sure hes done some big festivals recently and the Hall of Fame performance and 2010/2011 GNR shows were in arenas. Or is this a stadium?

Yep it's outside

I watched you could be mine from the 93 show at the river plate. Its was possibly the greatest performance I've seen of Axl in terms of energy, voice & stage presence. Look it up, its sad that he is long gone. He is past 50 though.

Artists past 50 that still put on great shows both vocally and while still moving around; James Hetfield, Bruce dickinson, Bruce springsteen, Paul Rogers, Sammy Hagar, Steven Tyler, Ann wilson, Geddy lee... and that's only the rock / metal guys. Age is not the reason for what we have today, just laziness and a "It always rains on me" attitude.

VR.

Sorry but VR were not playing stadiums this size (on their own at least), big arenas on the first albums tour but after that they were downgraded to smaller ones and definitely no stadiums... they played some festivals, not as headliner though.

VR.
Sorry but VR were not playing stadiums this size (on their own at least), big arenas on the first albums tour but after that they were downgraded to smaller ones and definitely no stadiums... they played some festivals, not as headliner though.

Agreed Duff has not seen these stadiums in some time. Should be a nice rush for him

Velvet revolver

Im sure hes done some big festivals recently and the Hall of Fame performance and 2010/2011 GNR shows were in arenas. Or is this a stayep, dium?

yep, stadium

Asuncion Paraguay will be at the jockey club, same venue they played in 2011 back then 72.000 people attended the show this will be huge for Duff

VR.

VR played (before Aerosmith) at River Plate Stadium (the last site where original GNR played)

acdccampo.jpg

• Like 1

VR.

There is nothing in my response that you have disputed - so I'm not sure what you're apologizing for. The question asked when Duff last played a show of this magnitude.

The answer, as your post actually acknowledged, is with VR. VR played to 47,000 in Auckland, NZ. It doesn't matter if VR were unable to sustain stadium level attendances, the answer to the question is still VR. :shrugs:

Edited by NGOG