April 6 - Buenos Aires, Argentina

I don't really notice Stinson's bass all that much and with three guitarists Duff will be far less prominent in the mix than in the old days where you could pick him out motoring along, especially when Gilby was turned up about as loud as a mouse breathing lol.

• Like 1

That video just makes me sad. It was only a couple years ago but man what I'd give to have that back. Gives me chills. I mean, even if he didn't sound like that but still looked the part and put everything he had into running around, I'd be happy.

Just the opposite for me really, stop the running around so much at this age if you can't handle it and focus on the vocals. If he can hit the notes and sound good, I couldn't care any less about Axl running around on stage... especially if it gasses him out at times.

I don't know if you post it already

1797973_623825344359770_1080698209293521

Looks like Duff has assumed Tommy's role of band leader - quite cool!

Edited by NGOG

First fans in line waiting

L86A9A0.jpg

Also in case you missed it

https://www.facebook.com/gunsnroses/photos/a.355783028068.156550.10901008068/10152308381383069/?type=1&stream_ref=10

Guns N' Roses facebook:

Guns N' Roses

Let's Play "Guess the Set List"

1) Share this post on FB with your predicted set list for the performance at Estadio Ferro before 6pm Pacific Time USA on April 6, 2014.

2) We will post the actual set list sometime on Monday

3) Reply to Monday's posted set list with how many you got right and a link to your posted set list (Note: any edited post may look better but will not qualify for anything)

Trying to think of a prize. If someone nails the whole show or even who does the best. Open to suggestions in the comments here below.

photo credit: @duffmckagan's twitter

#DuffMcKagan #DuffIsBack #GNRFerro #GuessTheSetlist #FunNGames

in Buenos Aires, Argentina.

"Now there's a hell I can't describe" :lol:

Gonna give that set list competition a go!