April 6 - Buenos Aires, Argentina

Velvet revolver

Im sure hes done some big festivals recently and the Hall of Fame performance and 2010/2011 GNR shows were in arenas. Or is this a stayep, dium?

yep, stadium

Asuncion Paraguay will be at the jockey club, same venue they played in 2011 back then 72.000 people attended the show this will be huge for Duff

duffgasm

I genuinely think that Axl is going to sound drastically better tonight. With 24,000 in front of the band, and Duff McKagan on bass, he's bound to trip off the energy!

I genuinely think that Axl is going to sound drastically better tonight. With 24,000 in front of the band, and Duff McKagan on bass, he's bound to trip off the energy!

I wonder how much he's going to trip off of a stadium full of people going apeshit over an original member being on board?

I wonder how much he's going to trip off of a stadium full of people going apeshit over an original member being on board?

Two original members. ;)

• Like 1

Two original members. ;)

Who's the 2nd? hope you're not talking about Axl. And Dizzy is the original keys player but not an original player in the band, same goes for Gilby, Matt and any other after Appetite. Izzy and duff together would be a big scoop but I don't think he's do it... maybe!

Two original members. ;)

Who's the 2nd? hope you're not talking about Axl.

It's strange that you would "hope" I'm not talking about Axl - because Axl is an original member of the band.

It's plain stupid to say that the capacity crowd will be exclusively stoked for Duff. Duff will act as a well-needed energizer; but they're there for the whole package. Axl especially.

Edited by NGOG
  • Like 1

Two original members. ;)

Who's the 2nd? hope you're not talking about Axl.

It's plain stupid to say that the capacity crowd will be exclusively stoked for Duff.

:lol: Really? You think so? When they see Duff and Axl together the crowd is going to EXPLODE.

M&G (just Dizzy) ended over an hour ago, still waiting to be let in.

Got to see infamous bear-shaped honey backstage. Highlight of my birthday.

Edited by Amir
  • Like 1