April 6 - Buenos Aires, Argentina

So what's this BIG surprise we should expect tonight? Any word on that?

Slash is there? Duff will be announced as permanent bass player and not as an employee? Izzy? NEW songs? Axl won't sound like pure helium?

Its better than all those combined!!

Slash is there? Duff will be announced as permanent bass player and not as an employee? Izzy? NEW songs? Axl won't sound like pure helium?

Is this "big surprise" thing serious? Not trying to be an asshole, but I'm honestly wondering if it's serious. I'm also wondering why people would need to have their cameras ready.

Is this "big surprise" thing serious? Not trying to be an asshole, but I'm honestly wondering if it's serious. I'm also wondering why people would need to have their cameras ready.

Nah, Ive been saying it in every show thread. :lol:

That would be cool if Izzy were there for one of these shows too as a special guest.

Axl has said in a 2009 interview he'd never have the two of them there together. But, people change.

• Like 1

MAYBE a better sounding Axl, some So Fine and Attitude?? and maybe Izzy who knows

MAYBE a better sounding Axl, some So Fine and Attitude?? and maybe Izzy who knows

Izzy wasnt in the rehearsal pics

but izzy is like the wind, he just comes when you don't expect him to

Nah, Ive been saying it in every show thread. :lol:

So no surprise then?

Well... ;)

Do you know if Izzy rehearsed for the two London concerts in 2012? I don't remember seeing any photos or hearing anything at the time. If he didn't, well, then it is just possible... :headbang:

• Like 1

Do you know if Izzy rehearsed for the two London concerts in 2012? I don't remember seeing any photos or hearing anything at the time. If he didn't, well, then it is just possible... :headbang:

your convincing yourself into disappointment. We do it here a lot.

We all seem to think Axl has this big master plan and every tour we think he's going to debut new songs, and it ends up being songs he hasn't played for 20 years. Axl has said he'd never have izzy and duff together, people can change... but does Axl? People talk about reunion, yet Axl has said "not in this life time" and called Slash a cancer. The evidence supports that this will be a show with duff with maybe one or two duff songs. I'd even bet they will pull back on chinese stuff.

Then again, Izzy didn't play the full show with them. So would he really have needed to rehearse that much, or at all?

• Like 1

Exactly