April 9 - Asuncion, Paraguay

Powerage5

It depends. Multishow, iirc, broadcasted the last AC/DC and the Metallica Death Magnetic tour shows in São Paulo. But by talking about the obscurity, I don't mean just a live broadcast, but also shows like this one in Argentina, where videos don't come up until the next day, mostly.

AC/DC didn't broadcast any gigs in the Black Ice tour at all - the only proshot video we have is the official Live a At River Plate DVD.

It depends. Multishow, iirc, broadcasted the last AC/DC and the Metallica Death Magnetic tour shows in São Paulo. But by talking about the obscurity, I don't mean just a live broadcast, but also shows like this one in Argentina, where videos don't come up until the next day, mostly.

AC/DC didn't broadcast any gigs in the Black Ice tour at all - the only proshot video we have is the official Live a At River Plate DVD.

yup, these shows weren't broadcasted btw

Night 2 of Duff :)

Wow seems strange that that's the main focus but lets not lie, it is what it is right?

ofcourse i mean this never happend since the last UYI show right? so we have all the rights to be excited about it, i mean 5 full shows with Duff thats just awesome

Wow seems strange that that's the main focus but lets not lie, it is what it is right?

ofcourse i mean this never happend since the last UYI show right? so we have all the rights to be excited about it, i mean 5 full shows with Duff thats just awesome

Yeah... But doesn't sound any different. Plus I always skip attitude if I watch an old bootleg.

Its cool for the fans but the novelty wears off quick.

Yeah... But doesn't sound any different. Plus I always skip attitude if I watch an old bootleg.

Its cool for the fans but the novelty wears off quick.

i like to watch attitude cuz it has such a quick tempo and it ain't too long, and it just means something to see and hear it again like this after such a long time

sooo what do you guys expect? extra or different songs on the setlist? Axl sounding better than in Argentina or the same? Axl being in a good mood again? a massive crowd like in 2011?

None of the above. Except maybe the good mood thing. Depends on his medications.

what medications? alcohol?

sooo what do you guys expect? extra or different songs on the setlist? Axl sounding better than in Argentina or the same? Axl being in a good mood again? a massive crowd like in 2011?

None of the above. Except maybe the good mood thing. Depends on his medications.

Pretty sure he's on anti-depressants. They can effect your voice and put you in a place where you're complacent. Sound like anybody we know?

Pretty sure he's on anti-depressants. They can effect your voice and put you in a place where you're complacent. Sound like anybody we know?

do you think he still needs them? and indeed it those things can affect your conditions and stuff my ex got hammered by it, but i don't know man