April 12th - La Paz, Bolivia

Black Sabbath

At least Axl is finally taking a walk with the rest of the band.On other cities it is said he never left the hotel. I really can picture him lying on the bed at the hotel, TV on, dirty silverware from already eaten room service on the bed, munching on a bag of Doritos, with about 6 empty bottles of beer at the bedside.

I wonder how much time Axl and Duff are hanging out together during this tour. Wouldn't be surprised if they just see each other at the shows.

I'd like to think they have hang out a bit, most likely after the shows but I doubt it.

I wonder if Duff has tried to hang out with Axl only to be told no by TB.

6bb847eec1c211e3b60a0002c9d78d6e_8.jpg

djashba: We are here, Bolivia! @gunsnroses

Kind of sad Axl isn't in the pic but then he would look a bit odd with the yellow pants and black sleeve shirt compared to the rest of them

Ashba rocking his own name on his shirt in case he looks in a mirror and forgets who he is, rocking your own bands top is one thing but something with your own name on is weird.

Oh yeah, INB4

shoes01.jpg

When I was a kid, I loved those sneakers, died to have them but of course, couldn't find them anywhere. I still like them! :)

Ashba rocking his own name on his shirt in case he looks in a mirror and forgets who he is, rocking your own bands top is one thing but something with your own name on is weird.

Oh yeah, INB4

shoes01.jpg

When I was a kid, I loved those sneakers, died to have them but of course, couldn't find them anywhere. I still like them! :)

Pretty sure they were custom made I think?

I'm not gonna lie - I really don't give a fuck about his voice tonight. Almost no one ever plays in Bolivia, so I just hope the locals have a great time :)