April 15th - Recife, Brazil

Black Sabbath

Dunno how to embed, but video of Axl walking around http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmjIucVU-qA

Frank and Pitman were with him. So he does actually sometimes hang out with them outside of shows.

534c420ef59df6af188b4664_700.jpg

What the fuck is that guy trying to do?

Whenever there is a Brazilian Grand Prix, there are always reports that someone from the paddock has been robbed, assaulted and so on. It's sad that some things never change. Kat must be feeling like shit right now.

I think he's trying to take a picture of him and Axl.

534c420ef59df6af188b4664_700.jpg

What the fuck is that guy trying to do?

Whenever there is a Brazilian Grand Prix, there are always reports that someone from the paddock has been robbed, assaulted and so on. It's sad that some things never change. Kat must be feeling like shit right now.

I think he's trying to take a picture of him and Axl.

Oh, I bet he took a nice picture of Axl's 'stache to show it to his grandchildren.

Edited by Scumcat Esq.

It must be mentally exhausting for him to constantly have flocks of fans harrassing him for pictures and videos for their own personal enjoyment. People have no respect for someone else personal space these days. I wouldn't care much about my appearance either and would try my best to stay as low-key as possible if I were him. Can't imagine the amount of stress being famous must bring.

• Like 1

Why is it in all these pictures Axl is wearing yellow sweat pants and a black sweatshirt? Is he trying to dress like an emo easter bunny or a bumblebee?

Seriously, it's like 2002 all over again. He's dressing like he just finished a strenuous exercise routine.

I'd love the reaction he'd get if he did a concert dressed like this. :lol:

Edited by liers

Axl woulda St Louis stage dived them, carefully taking off his fedora first of course.

Or one of his many bodyguards would've.

534c3084e24339dc7c8b45ef.jpg

It's not really fair, is it? Axl with all these body guards for protection and Kat only got DJ.

his pants length is so long he's walking on them, lol