movies you got up and walked out on

PITBOSS

I thought Pan's Labyrinth was gonna be awesome. I got to the theater and was like

the_fuck_is_this_by_moonwolf313-d4k3wrd.

Everyone in my public speaking class thought it was the movie of the year. I thought it sucked ass.

If we're talking about the same movie did you get the impression that Bowie was taking the piss massively throughout the whole thing? :lol:

Completely different movie.

tumblr_mpaw8rrYVd1qftuf2o1_r1_500.gif

I've never walked out of the theater because I always feel like if I've paid the ten bucks I might as well make the best of it. The closest I've ever come was Movie 43. Why I ended up at the theater to see that I'll never know. Suicide would have been less painful.

I've never walked out of the theater because I always feel like if I've paid the ten bucks I might as well make the best of it. The closest I've ever come was Movie 43. Why I ended up at the theater to see that I'll never know. Suicide would have been less painful.

when we left, we switched theaters. the ticket guy was like "you didn't think good burger was a cinematic masterpiece?" he offered a refund or a ticket to a different movie.

Only ever walked out during that CGI fest "Alice in Wonderland" remake a few years ago and that's because I ended up with a headache.

I remember people walking out on films like "Lord of the Rings: Return of the King" though, which I thought was hysterical. There was a big group too that walked out when the long ending sequences started. They were complaining, like "fuck this" when Frodo wakes up and the cast start entering the room, staring at each other and laughing one by one. I think the bit where Gimli walked in was the final straw :lol: .

Edited by AtariLegend

12 Monkeys... HATED it. Was with a group of nine or ten other people and I told them I'd catch up with them after the movie ended. I know people really liked this movie, but I couldn't bare it.

I remember going to see The Aristocrats with a couple of buddies of mine. We laughed all the way through it (the joint beforehand helped), but I remember a guy and a girl sitting directly in front of us who got up and left half way through. You could tell that the guy didn't want to leave, but the girl was so offended and disgusted by some of the comics in the movie that her date didn't have much of a chance. Felt bad for the guy.

Guest Len B'stard

Never walked out on a movie, but I have tried to watch Alien 3 three times and turned it off in annoyance and disappointment every time.

Really, Graeme? Do you really want to do this again? Alien 3 is a brilliant film.

:lol:

But seriously, it is.

All the Aliens are shit man :lol: Agree with 12 Monkeys too Downzy. And you could throw 5th Element in with that, piece of shit that it is.

Never walked out on a movie, but I have tried to watch Alien 3 three times and turned it off in annoyance and disappointment every time.

Really, Graeme? Do you really want to do this again? Alien 3 is a brilliant film.

But seriously, it is.

Agreed. I really don't get the hate for it. :shrugs:

Guest Len B'stard

But seriously, it is.

Well see y'know how something is a piece of shit? It's kinda like that :lol:

But seriously, it is.

Remember how Arsensal were 12 points clear earlier in the season? :lol:

That was completely irrelevant to the conversation at hand but I think it needed saying regardless. :lol:

• Like 1

Guest Len B'stard

But seriously, it is.

Remember how Arsensal were 12 points clear earlier in the season? :lol:

That was completely irrelevant to the conversation at hand but I think it needed saying regardless. :lol:

*sends letter with Anthrax on it to Dazeys yard* cunt :lol: Hang about, i didn't even read that proper, when the fuck were they 12 points clear you dozey northern shite? :lol:

Edited by sugaraylen

But seriously, it is.

All the Aliens are shit man :lol: Agree with 12 Monkeys too Downzy. And you could throw 5th Element in with that, piece of shit that it is.

Go punch yourself in the vagina, Geeko. The first three Alien films are masterpieces (albeit of varying degrees). So is 12 Monkeys.

• Like 2

Hang about, i didn't even read that proper, when the fuck were they 12 points clear you dozey northern shite? :lol:

It was summet like that weren't it? :lol:

It was only 7 points clear but the point still stands.
I was kinda hoping it was 12 cuz that would sting even more. :lol:

Keegan!!!!! Keegan!!!!! Keegan!!!!! Keegan!!!!! :lol: