Will Duff replace Tommy as Bass for GNR?

Every thread here has attrociously mean posts.

If I were Axl and I lurked here I'd mickey the shit out of some of you guys every show on the tour. I'd then organize one heavily secured show, with a blacklist at the door, metal detectors, all camera, phones and recording devices strictly forbidden. I'd then rasp the shit out of the show, play a new song, log in here the following day and post a single 5 second clip with unprecedented amounts of rasp. Then fuck off forever.

That's way too much effort for Axl.

Every thread here has attrociously mean posts.

If I were Axl and I lurked here I'd mickey the shit out of some of you guys every show on the tour. I'd then organize one heavily secured show, with a blacklist at the door, metal detectors, all camera, phones and recording devices strictly forbidden. I'd then rasp the shit out of the show, play a new song, log in here the following day and post a single 5 second clip with unprecedented amounts of rasp. Then fuck off forever.

That's way too much effort for Axl.
You're right. Singing well is way too much effort for Axl.

Well guys I'm locking this purely as it's answered. Duff will

Not be replacing Tommy (as it currently stands) and the forum was given this news FIRST Before any other forum be it official or otherwise. Amazing given we're such a cesspool of cupcakes and hateful people. Oh well.... That's the way cookie crumbles I guess :)

#dementedadmin

*locked*

• Like 3