Male Fashion Thread

magisme

Nothing wrong with red boat shoes, but I'm not a huge fan of the texture of those.

Hard to go wrong with J Crew in my book. What's your build, though? I go for the slim fit most of the time. Slim fit shirts, urban slim fit pants, Ludlow Blazers, Thompson suits. They come up with some great coats too. Love that place.

Nothing wrong with red boat shoes, but I'm not a huge fan of the texture of those.

Hard to go wrong with J Crew in my book. What's your build, though? I go for the slim fit most of the time. Slim fit shirts, urban slim fit pants, Ludlow Blazers, Thompson suits. They come up with some great coats too. Love that place.

I see what you mean with the texture, but I've never found it a big deal. It's more subtle on the darker pair I was looking at before, so if that pops back up I'll go with them.

I'm 6'1" on a good day and about 190, so not exactly slim. Fortunately, J Crew still makes plenty of good stuff. Their slim fit shirts still fit me pretty well if I go a size up as well.

I see what you mean with the texture, but I've never found it a big deal. It's more subtle on the darker pair I was looking at before, so if that pops back up I'll go with them.

I'm 6'1" on a good day and about 190, so not exactly slim. Fortunately, J Crew still makes plenty of good stuff. Their slim fit shirts still fit me pretty well if I go a size up as well.

I'm 6'2 190. Go slim fit. Slim isn't all that slim. Regular fit is basically fat fit. I actually get extra slim shirts from some places, and usually the waist of those still has to be take in a bit.
  • Like 1

Where do you guys get tight fitting solid color T shirts? I'm slim and it's hard to find the fit I want. H&M is hit or miss.

NEXT - do you have it over there?

Love H&M, but it's mostly hipster fit.

Edited by NGOG

Where do you guys get tight fitting solid color T shirts? I'm slim and it's hard to find the fit I want. H&M is hit or miss.

Just checked, we don't have it.

Is H&M being horribly organized a global thing or is it just a fact of the 5 H&Ms I've been to? It took me 25 minutes to find a couple normal long sleeve T shirts in there the other day. I wonder if it's a high up marketing-type decision to give them some kind of image.

Just checked, we don't have it.

Is H&M being horribly organized a global thing or is it just a fact of the 5 H&Ms I've been to? It took me 25 minutes to find a couple normal long sleeve T shirts in there the other day. I wonder if it's a high up marketing-type decision to give them some kind of image.

Are you sure you can't order online? They pretty much deliver everywhere. The fitting is sweet.

It's a concious thing, the UK stores are all over the place too.

H&M has terrible organization, not too expensive either which was quite agreeable when I was at University.

NEXT and Topman will be your best bets for the colour tshirts, Topman usually have 3 for £15 during the summer months but the fit is quite slim unless you get a size up.

Well if you get the low cut v-necks then yes but there do sell the ordinary round necked tshirts during summer for cheap, I always get a size up so they aren't stupidly tight like everything else in there..

Burton used to be quite good for them too but they've gotten really shitty over the last couple of years.

If need be just get some off Amazon for £3 each or something.

I love the texture of the leather on the boat shoes and I love the fact that when you buy them in a lighter or brighter colour than black, brown or navy you can see that texture better. Pebbled leather is one of my favourites, I've bought quite a few bags in the last year or so that are pebbled leather and its quite easy to look after I find too. Edited by Redhead74