Male Fashion Thread

magisme

http://www.thebespokegent.com/2012/03/bespoke-tailoring-from-anthony-sinclair.html

Prices start from £2,950+ VAT for a bespoke two-piece suit and £625+VAT for a special order two-piece.

Does that sound right? I'm thinking there might be a typo with that second price?

Edited by Facekicker

http://www.thebespokegent.com/2012/03/bespoke-tailoring-from-anthony-sinclair.html

Prices start from £2,950+ VAT for a bespoke two-piece suit and £625+VAT for a special order two-piece.

Does that sound right? I'm thinking there might be a typo with that second price?

If you are pretty standard size you will not see a lot of benefit from the bespoke option. Bespoke is great if money is no object but for most people who don't have some kind of weird proportion the fit of standardised clothing is pretty good. The only thing to check is the fabric, they may use an inferior quality fabric but if they have their reputation for quality in mind they will not substitute a lesser product. I imagine that the price difference comes down entirely to the labour involved.

Let us know if you buy it and what it's like. :)

I bought those grey jeans (actually more of an off-white, but still), now it's just a matter of deciding what to wear with them. I'm guessing that a black t-shirt would be the safe choice? I have two concerts coming up next week, I might wear them to one of them just for a change of pace.

I bought those grey jeans (actually more of an off-white, but still), now it's just a matter of deciding what to wear with them. I'm guessing that a black t-shirt would be the safe choice? I have two concerts coming up next week, I might wear them to one of them just for a change of pace.

"Male" and "fashion" are two words that just don't go together. It's like "healthy pizza" or something.

"Male" and "fashion" are two words that just don't go together. It's like "healthy pizza" or something.

I mean, I like to look good and all. Normally, I'm a t-shirt and jeans guy anyway (or a button-down for work, usually), but since I'm going to one of the shows as part of my radio station (driving the van over, possibly broadcasting live from the arena), I might go with the amped up version of the jeans/t-shirt look with the grey jeans there. I'm probably over thinking this.

Edited by The Real McCoy

Or "moustache" and "gay".

Look at me I am McCoy I bought a pair of jeans yippee

Look at me I am McCoy I bought a pair of jeans yippee

Dude. WHAT is your problem? Seriously.

Oooh a black t shirt as a change of pace! Don't go too far out on a limb there! :lol:

Oooh a black t shirt as a change of pace! Don't go too far out on a limb there! :lol:

Here's my thought right now - and I trust your opinion, so what do you think of the off-white jeans, black t-shirt, black boots, denim jacket combo?

Here's my thought right now - and I trust your opinion, so what do you think of the off-white jeans, black t-shirt, black boots, denim jacket combo?

Plain t shirts are pretty boring with plain jeans. Go for a denim shirt. And I'm not a big fan of denim jackets (unless they're a blazer cut). The standard denim jacket is not in at the moment. Have you got a leather jacket?

Plain t shirts are pretty boring with plain jeans. Go for a denim shirt. And I'm not a big fan of denim jackets (unless they're a blazer cut). The standard denim jacket is not in at the moment. Have you got a leather jacket?

Yep. The one that I'm wearing in my avatar.

Guest Len B'stard

Why does it matter if it's not in? Seriously. You'll never feel good if you seek others approval on how you should look.

I think there's a tendency for some people to want to just blend in and be normal. Im guilty of it. I think just wear whatever you like. Simple.

Do you not think that following a trend is as contrived as going out of your way to be different?

Edited by sugaraylen