01-01-01 Las Vegas Chinese Democracy Starts Now shirt size Large

That is admittedly a pretty cool shirt. But I can't imagine paying more than $50 for it.

I didn't know they ever actually used that weird general guy artwork on any official material. God, for so long did that seem like the cover.

It is from the first show by the new band an official shirt and most the time they go higher then $50 the XL's usually $100

$50????? I'm into it way more than that. I paid $100 with shipping. I'm asking $125 as I expect some return on investment. I defy anyone to find another unworn one. If I don't sell it I'll just pack it away somewhere for the future. I don't need the money. I just felt the need to separate myself from the CD debacle.

I don't know who you are. I don't know how much you want. If you are looking for $125, I can tell you I don't have it. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over the 14 years it took for Chinese Democracy to be released. Skills that make me a nightmare for hoarders like you. If you send me the t-shirt now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you... and I will kill you.

And take your t-shirt.

Edited by NGOG
  • Like 2

How many do you think were actually made? How many are out there unused? It took me years to find this one.

Maybe you should sell a few?

Why did everything get double posted?

Edited by smokingarthur

Julian, 7 man?!?!? Are you sure you don't wanna sell just ONE? :lol:

I found like 4 that I hadn't put into containers and I already had a few packed up in another location

I'm going to be going over some of what I have soon and counting the multiples to see what goes

Edited by ThinkAboutYou

I do love that shirt. It's a fucking classic image and of historical significance to the band. I'd love to own one someday, especially unworn.

I don't have that kind of money, but I definitely think it's worth over a hundred. And it's only gonna go up as more time goes by.

I hit the party and they stop in that motherfucker
They be like, "Oh, that Gucci - that's hella tight."
I'm like, "Yo - that's fifty dollars for a T-shirt."
Limited edition, let's do some simple addition
Fifty dollars for a T-shirt - that's just some ignorant bitch (shit)
I call that getting swindled and pimped (shit)
I call that getting tricked by a business
That shirt's hella dough

• 1 year later...