Marc, what's in your vault of gnr memorabilia?

I love the old Troubadour tickets and my recording of the live gigs but I think the rarest item I have is Slash hand sketch of his first tattoo. He got it a year before he joined GNR but I still think its a very cool item. I found it in his chest of belongings. He was staying at my house for a few days in 1986 while he was trying to clean up and I was going through his stuff to make sure that there were no hidden stashes and I found it and said mine!

I also have his AFD jacket with his name stitched on it and his gold ring that Nivin game them all when AFD went gold. Some people would say that those are rare things but Slash was never one who liked those kind of things, so but he knew that I would like them. Other then that the memories of everything coming together, seeing them put together those songs and getting to the next gig in 1985 is really the best thing I have. Also seeing my friends hit their goals by getting their music out to the rest of the world and seeing the great response they got.

attachicon.giftatoo copy.jpg

Thankyou so much for sharing that one Marc. That's easily one of the coolest GN'R related items I've ever seen.

Thanks for sharing that Marc, it's really cool to see the first mouth and nose that Slash drew and didn't like the shape of above the main picture. There's definitely no one who more deserves to be the owner and custodian of that piece of GNR & Rock N Roll history ! :slash: