Robin Finck with Nine Inch Nails

Broskirose

I have a press pass (99% sure at least) for next week's show at Mansfield. Sent away an email this morning for an interview request with Robin - I'll keep y'all posted, as if I get one I'd love some input for questions.

Why is every band playing in Mansfield this summer? I hate having to drive to concerts when I can just take the T to the Garden. Would've thought Aerosmith would have at least played in Boston proper last week.

I have a press pass (99% sure at least) for next week's show at Mansfield. Sent away an email this morning for an interview request with Robin - I'll keep y'all posted, as if I get one I'd love some input for questions.

Why is every band playing in Mansfield this summer? I hate having to drive to concerts when I can just take the T to the Garden. Would've thought Aerosmith would have at least played in Boston proper last week.

Couldn't agree more - it's especially a bitch when coming from Maine like I am.

Oh no, no you didn't mention THAT! :lol:

Broski will come here and say Steven Adler also sucked someone in 3...2...1....

Can you shut the fuck up maynard? Stop following me into every thread on every forum trying to start shit. You're an annoying cupcake. Stay out of my threads.

So looks like the press pass fell through, but I might still have an interview anyways because I requested one by phone? We'll see. In any event, I'm planning on going to the show.

Bummer dude. Hope you still get that interview!

Oh no, no you didn't mention THAT! :lol:

Broski will come here and say Steven Adler also sucked someone in 3...2...1....

Can you shut the fuck up maynard? Stop following me into every thread on every forum trying to start shit. You're an annoying cupcake. Stay out of my threads.

So looks like the press pass fell through, but I might still have an interview anyways because I requested one by phone? We'll see. In any event, I'm planning on going to the show.

Bummer dude. Hope you still get that interview!

What can I do if you do mention Steven Adler when people bring up the Manson-sucking Robin story? It's an amusing display of fanboyism. Sorry if it hurts you somehow. I'll post in any thread I want until a mod tells me not to. Let's get back on-topic now.

One thing I miss from Robin being in GNR is his backing vocals. I loved them.

This thread is not about Steven Adler, nor is it about Guns N' Roses. It is about Robin specific discussion as it pertains to NIN. Perhaps the language barrier is confusing you?

If you're going to do nothing but attack me and go on off topic discussion kindly exit the thread and stop being a parasite to the forums.

We're allowed to talk about his time in GNR of course. But saying "on topic" to segue into off topic discussion is pretty idiotic, and you're doing it once again.

This isn't a general NIN discussion thread. It's meant for ROBIN SPECIFIC discussion. Interviews, gear talk, robin pics, etc.

Discussion about the Red Rocks show isn't Robin-specific and better off in the general NIN thread in My World. I'm not trying to be a stickler for where to post what. It's just that you keep saying "back on topic" only to not really go back on topic. Be it the language barrier or "retardation" barrier that you're dealing with, I hope that clears up any confusion. ;)

Bummer. Thanks for trying man. Have fun at the show in any case!

---

Just found this in National Post's "A complete guide to Nine Inch Nails reunion with Soundgarden."

Does Finck still have the worlds worst haircut?

Always. This will never change.

http://arts.nationalpost.com/2014/07/28/a-complete-guide-to-nine-inch-nails-reunion-with-soundgarden/

:lol:

• Like 1

Well, apparently you don't get interviews if you don't actually have a press pass to the show, or so I'm lead to believe by the radio silence I've gotten back ever since the initial response.

However, my buddy was able to hook me up for a short but sweet MyGNR exclusive with Robin - I drew from some of your suggestions:

Mansin Humanity: Robin, how's it going?

Robin Finck: Not bad, you know, just doing the damn thing. Staying demented.

Well played. I got ALL excited to read this. Got to the "Just doing the damn thing" part and thought "Hmm...that seems out of character for Robin", then read "Stayed demented" and was like "OH fuck. He got me" :lol:

Well, apparently you don't get interviews if you don't actually have a press pass to the show, or so I'm lead to believe by the radio silence I've gotten back ever since the initial response.

However, my buddy was able to hook me up for a short but sweet MyGNR exclusive with Robin - I drew from some of your suggestions:

Mansin Humanity: Robin, how's it going?

Robin Finck: Not bad, you know, just doing the damn thing. Staying demented.

Well played. I got ALL excited to read this. Got to the "Just doing the damn thing" part and thought "Hmm...that seems out of character for Robin", then read "Stayed demented" and was like "OH fuck. He got me" :lol:

I really should've kept it more believable for a line or two, aka not used the word "demented" so quick

• Like 1

One year ago today...

14151078381_615c6885e3_z.jpg

I am proud to announce that the tour lineup now includes the incredible Robin Finck. The addition of Robin to the mix of players Ive assembled makes this band incredibly powerful and versatile. We are deep in the rehearsal process and it feels exciting and great to be back at this. Lots of information, surprises and sweat headed your way. Stay tuned!

TR.

https://twitter.com/trent_reznor/status/335425288580255744

If they come to the UK, i've got to them, as i haven't done so yet..

I posted this back in the original thread which has since been deleted. I think it deserves a repost.

Those dance moves...

Great song.. not sure about those moves.. guess he's just feeling it..

Edited by star

Yeah. Robin Finck is back with Nine Inch Nails Live. But personally - i miss Robin in guns

remember the AWESOME "BETTER" ONE - OFF with Robin LIVE with GUNS recently?

Hoping for a This I Love one off with Robin in the future. To hear just once how it was supposed to sound live.

• Like 1

Yeah. Robin Finck is back with Nine Inch Nails Live. But personally - i miss Robin in guns

remember the AWESOME "BETTER" ONE - OFF with Robin LIVE with GUNS recently?

Hoping for a This I Love one off with Robin in the future. To hear just once how it was supposed to sound live.

it would be cool hearing how robin would do performing This I Love LIVE with guns!