Beta Males

No , this isn't about Beta's multiple lovers , that's a story for another but...

What does everyone think of the term "Beta males" . Do they exist? Do you know one?

I'll give you an example - I had a friend who was afraid to speak to anyone except his five close friends , never spoke up in a conversation , never tries to improve himself and is a 27 year old virgin . I consider that a beta.

Maybe he just realizes that most males talk out their ass and try to make themselves look more important than they actually are.

'Ashes to diamonds, foe and friend, we're all equal in the end.

No no , this guy literally can't talk to a woman or even someone even casually. Total beta.

So?

Maybe he just realizes that most males talk out their ass and try to make themselves look more important than they actually are.

'Ashes to diamonds, foe and friend, we're all equal in the end.

No no , this guy literally can't talk to a woman or even someone even casually. Total beta.

So?

Let me rephrase that , to me , this guy is a beta because he does whatever anyone else does without any imput whatsoever. I think that is what makes someone a beta

my e-penis is at its hardest when i make assumptions about people's social lives based on their opinions on 80s rock music

No need to mention 80s rock music when we have a near 200 page thread illustrating the Beta male at work. And that's just one example.

• Like 1

my e-penis is at its hardest when i make assumptions about people's social lives based on their opinions on 80s rock music

No need to mention 80s rock music when we have a near 200 page thread illustrating the Beta male at work. And that's just one example.

I'll never understand the forum's fascination with McCoy and his social life. I couldn't even use up all of the fingers on one hand trying to think of things less interesting than the (non-existent) love life of some Keith Urban fan on a Guns N' Roses forum.

EDIT: No offense to McCoy himself. He seems like a chill guy, I'm just not interested in reading his blog.

Edited by bacardimayne
  • Like 1

McCoy has more balls than the people who trash him. He's willing to put himself out there - all of it.

I don't care, and can count the times I've opened his thread on one hand. The jocks will make their jock jokes. McCoy goes on.

• Like 1

McCoy has more balls than the people who trash him. He's willing to put himself out there - all of it.

I don't care, and can count the times I've opened his thread on one hand. The jocks will make their jock jokes. McCoy goes on.

Go you. Jocks? Have you been watching Sweet Valley High Again?

• Like 1