Beta Males

McCoy has more balls than the people who trash him. He's willing to put himself out there - all of it.

I don't care, and can count the times I've opened his thread on one hand. The jocks will make their jock jokes. McCoy goes on.

Go you. Jocks? Have you been watching Sweet Valley High Again?

You're a supercilious jackass facekicker.

I'll be first to admit I am unhappy and miserable. But I can tell you are just as much by the way you go around here on this forum. You're no better. You're just a dick.

• Like 1

McCoy has more balls than the people who trash him. He's willing to put himself out there - all of it.

I don't care, and can count the times I've opened his thread on one hand. The jocks will make their jock jokes. McCoy goes on.

Go you. Jocks? Have you been watching Sweet Valley High Again?

You're a supercilious jackass facekicker.

I'll be first to admit I am unhappy and miserable. But I can tell you are just as much by the way you go around here on this forum. You're no better. You're just a dick.

Lols, Eeyore strikes back!

Keep telling yourself that, sad sack.

I am extremely envious and jealous of all the amazing, thought provoking and fascinating lives you all live. If only my life was as great as yours. Oh boy. What am I to do.

There you go.

You're the one constantly moaning about how your life sucks and you can't be bothered to do anything...then you look down your nose at McCoy?

And your default response is to lie down and be kicked...well done.

Kick me. Kick me again.

The annoying bit is that you probably have a life that people would give an arm and a leg for, yet (your online persona at least) doesn't seem to appreciate at all.

I don't see Facekicker, McCoy or myself saying how brilliant and interesting our lives are, but I often read you saying how shit yours is.

Kick me. Kick me again.

The annoying bit is that you probably have a life that people would give an arm and a leg for, yet (your online persona at least) doesn't seem to appreciate at all.

I don't see Facekicker, McCoy or myself saying how brilliant and interesting our lives are, but I often read you saying how shit yours is.

Well you see, facekicker is just as miserable as I. You can tell by his posts. He hides it well.

McCoy continues to display some sort of optimism yet fails miserably. Bless his heart.

Sorry champ, I don't see that at all, but whatever gets you through...

Guest Len B'stard

I think you've misunderstood the concept of a beta male if you think it means like 'he can't get no pussy'. Russell Brand for example, is a beta male...or rather fits that paradigm. It doesn't geek or weenie.

Nah. This whole alpha/beta thing is borrowed from the animal kingdom.

And even then, I find that many people on the internet have very different opinions than I do on what would make you qualify as alpha or beta.

I'm not following.

Its more about nature than action though right?

I'm not following.

• Like 2

Nah. This whole alpha/beta thing is borrowed from the animal kingdom.

And even then, I find that many people on the internet have very different opinions than I do on what would make you qualify as alpha or beta.

I'm not following.

Its more about nature than action though right?

I'm not following.

I see what you did there ;)