Beta Males

McCoy has more balls than the people who trash him. He's willing to put himself out there - all of it.

I don't care, and can count the times I've opened his thread on one hand. The jocks will make their jock jokes. McCoy goes on.

Go you. Jocks? Have you been watching Sweet Valley High Again?

You're a supercilious jackass facekicker.

I'll be first to admit I am unhappy and miserable. But I can tell you are just as much by the way you go around here on this forum. You're no better. You're just a dick.

Au contraire mon frere, unlike you I am quite happy with my life.

Unless you think having a doctorate, a great income and lots of good friends who holiday with me in places like this somehow constitutes being unhappy and miserable.

Malta-villas-Edge-Pool-3.jpg

God what a terrible life, woe is me, I hate my parents. :lol:

If you have to spend time on a Guns N' Roses forum trying to convince someone you're happy, you're probably not that happy.

If you think I'm not going to reply to the resident whinger when he projects his issues onto me then you are mistaken.

Of course, you will always jump on any excuse to have a pop at posters from thegnrforum and try to cause trouble for whatever bizarre reason you have concocted. You sure are showing your true colours, by far the most two-faced disloyal poster on any gnr forum. Not even close.

But keep it up and be my guest if that is what makes you happy. You have some gall to lecture others on here but you are fooling nobody.

Or you know, be a media reporter for a band you openly hate and then have the brass neck to have a pop at others when they laugh at you for it. Whatever floats your boat.

:rofl-lol:

Someone's been taking the internet a little too seriously...

Yeah, like trying to cause trouble between two forums, both of which have been way too good to you. Go on though, you've shown your disloyalty to both. It'll bite you in the ass eventually.

RonMexico seemed like a much happier guy.

Speak for yourself. Your rants against redhead on here have been some of the most unwarranted bitchiest posts since Madison was around. I can see now why people thought you were her over at Johns place.

What the fuck are you talking about? :lol:

Play the fool all you like. You KNOW what I am talking about.

McCoy has more balls than the people who trash him. He's willing to put himself out there - all of it.

I don't care, and can count the times I've opened his thread on one hand. The jocks will make their jock jokes. McCoy goes on.

Go you. Jocks? Have you been watching Sweet Valley High Again?

You're a supercilious jackass facekicker.

I'll be first to admit I am unhappy and miserable. But I can tell you are just as much by the way you go around here on this forum. You're no better. You're just a dick.

Au contraire mon frere, unlike you I am quite happy with my life.

Unless you think having a doctorate, a great income and lots of good friends who holiday with me in places like this somehow constitutes being unhappy and miserable.

Malta-villas-Edge-Pool-3.jpg

God what a terrible life, woe is me, I hate my parents. :lol:

Misconception. I don't hate my parents. I hate myself.