Last full album you listened to?

Broskirose

11 minutes ago, Silverburst80 said:

Y'know what the missus is out with her girls and my sons in bed and im loungin with a cardi and coke so might put on the stones...now i'll be in stones mode for about a month :lol:

The missus and girls are out...so fuck the lad, charming! :lol:

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

The missus and girls are out...so fuck the lad, charming! :lol:

haha you're right i should get him up for air guitar duels!, he can be Keef i'll be Taylor. To be honest i shoulda let him stay up past his bed time as cool dads should do....perhaps i should've said he's 5 on reflection haha not an infant!

Edited by Silverburst80
  • Haha 1

Allman Brothers  Live at the Warehouse New Orleans 9/16/71......the Warehouse was a legendary live music venue in New Orleans from 1970-1982

http://blackstrat.net/

....this is an audience recording bootleg but sounds amazing and the band is on fire....they play an epic "You Don't Love Me' which is as good as the Fillmore East version...

Very cool story how this bootleg surfaced and how it was recorded at this website........

http://www.blackstrat.net/TapeStory.html

you can also download a Wav or MP3 copy if you are into the Brothers I highly recommend this show towards the bottom of the page............

7 hours ago, ChineseDemocracy2004 said:

Music From Another Dimension by Aerosmith.

I only played that a few times shortly after it's release. I wasn't impressed. I remember it being kind of messy and feeling like a long sit. Is it worth another spin?