Last full album you listened to?

Broskirose

On 16/10/2018 at 3:42 PM, ChineseDemocracy2004 said:

Electric Ladyland by Jimi Hendrix Experience.

I fucking love that album.  To me that album is Jimi's definitive musical statement.  I mean all his albums (all fuckin' three of em anyway) were fuckin' brilliant but this is like the reins off album where you got to go where Jimi's head was at (or it feels that way anyway), fuckin' brilliant.  Difficult to REALLY appreciate unless you think where guitar music was up until that point and how much he did with it.  And aside from just guitar theatrics the melodies of the songs, just fuckin' brilliant, like Burning of the Midnight Lamp, its just so brilliant, makes you wonder where this black geezer from America with like, limited resources and education got all these weird and wonderful ideas from and tied them together.  Genius is an over-used term in rock music and I feel like it only truly belongs with a handful of people...Jimi is one of those handful. 

On 10/19/2018 at 8:25 AM, username said:

The Black Crowes

Shake Your Money Maker / The Southern Harmony And Musical Companion / Amorica / Lost Crowes 

That’s a pile of good music right there my man.

White Light, White Heat, White Trash - Social Distortion

Ixnay on the Hombre - Offspring

So Alone - Johnny Thunders

• Like 1