Last full album you listened to?

Broskirose

7 hours ago, moreblack said:

They were the real deal.

That video is how I found out about them. It used to be on Beat Club's YouTube channel but they took it down for some reason. They were so damn good considering they were in their very early 20's in this video. It's a shame they never broke big at the time. At least they're being discovered/rediscovered now.

On 10/21/2019 at 9:15 PM, papashaun said:

There are very few albums that change the course of a genre...but one may have just been made this year!!  Sturgill Simpson already won a Grammy Award for Best Country Album in 2017. Now he just released "Sound and Fury" a few months ago....and WOW! This isn't typical country music..... for today especially......this sounds like Pink Floyd, Merle Haggard, Prince, 80s metal, daft punk all wrapped into one. Very unique and worth a listen....

I'm really glad to see this album get some love. I started a thread on it a few weeks back and literally no one replied lol. It's an amazing record.