Last full album you listened to?

Broskirose

6 hours ago, The Dissident said:

May I inquire as to what your tracklisting is for this homemade Chinese Democracy?

Silkworms (locker) 

Rhiad (josh) 

The Blues (josh) 

PRL then OMG

Maddie (RTB) 

TWAT (antiquiet) 

Prostitute (v2) 

Jackie Chan (19 sec) then Hardschool 

Atlas (drums up) 

Shacklers R

TIL (remix) 

CD (josh) 

It surprisingly runs together very well. And notwithstanding the newer additions of TIL/TWAT/SR, its my fantasy 2000 CD album lol. 

20 hours ago, ChineseDemocracy2004 said:

Endless Wire by The Who.

This was a great album. I caught them on the tour for it but was pissed they played none of it live. Fair enough it was a festival crowd the date I caught so it was a hits set. 

The proshot vid of that gig turned up on YouTube a few years ago and it’s worth a watch if you’re a who fan. 

• Thanks 1

Radiohead- OK Computer

I've never really paid attention to radiohead, but since this album has been given so much praise I listened to it from start to finish last week.

I was pretty disappointed as I didn't really care for it. Sounded pretty boring and uninspired. Am I missing something?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Homefuck said:

Radiohead- OK Computer

I've never really paid attention to radiohead, but since this album has been given so much praise I listened to it from start to finish last week.

I was pretty disappointed as I didn't really care for it. Sounded pretty boring and uninspired. Am I missing something?

maybe you can try to listen to Pablo Honey and The Bends, the first 2 Radiohead albums and then try again. (maybe In Rainbows) I think Radiohead is a love it or hate it type of band for a lot of people.

I think OK Computer is a masterpiece. Paranoid Android is a song no other band could have written imo, but maybe it's just not your thing.

Johnny Cash Greatest Hits. Had a few beers with me old man and played his favourite tunes. I kinda loved it, it's very rock n' roll.  Had a song called "25 Minutes To Go" , and it's about 25 mins to go before he was hung. Very cool. 

Well they're building a gallows outside my cell I've got 25 minutes to go
And the whole town's waitin' just to hear me yell I've got 24 minutes to go
Well they gave me some beans for my last meal I've got 23 minutes to go

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Rovim said:

maybe you can try to listen to Pablo Honey and The Bends, the first 2 Radiohead albums and then try again. (maybe In Rainbows) I think Radiohead is a love it or hate it type of band for a lot of people.

I think OK Computer is a masterpiece. Paranoid Android is a song no other band could have written imo, but maybe it's just not your thing.

Thanks for the tip! I'll give those albums a go and if they're not to my liking I'll surrender to the fact that Radiohead just isn't for me.

• GNFNR 1