May 28, Las Vegas, NV - No Trickery!

Got a show tonight. Anyone going/doing updates? Any expectations? New order? New jam? NEW HAT!? During the last residency, the 4th show was where things started getting shaken up. It was the night they added Catcher/TWAT to the setlist. Anybody think history may repeat itself in terms of a shakeup in the setlist by the 4th show?

Mod edit, setlist-

01. Chinese Democracy
02. Welcome to the Jungle
03. It's So Easy
04. Mr. Brownstone
05. Estranged
06. Better
07. Rocket Queen
Richard Fortus guitar solo
08. Live and Let Die
09. This I Love
10. Holidays in the Sun
[band introductions]
Dizzy Reed piano solo
11. Catcher in the Rye
12. You Could Be Mine
Dj Ashba guitar solo
13. Sweet Child O' Mine
Jam (Baby, I'm Gonna Leave You)
14. November Rain
15. Abnormal
16. Don't Cry
17. Riff Raff
18. Civil War
19. Knockin' On Heaven's Door
20. Nightrain
ENCORE
21. Patience
22. Paradise City

Axl rasp paradise city tonight! It will be glorious

Perhaps he only has so much rasp he can use per night, and he stretches it out throughout the songs. That's why we get 5 seconds here, 20 seconds on this verse in Jungle, ect. Maybe one night he'll just go Mickey all set and then use all the rasp he saved up like cell phone rollover minutes on Paradise City. :lol:

A new song would be a surprise, hearing Prostitute, TWAT, IRS, Yesterdays, RNDTH, Coma, Perfect Crime would be cool but not as cool as hearing them in the past, Izzy or Duff isn't really a surprise at this point and I'd rather see something progressive from new guns n' roses, they might paint the riser or Axl will have a new jacket.

according to Izzy's Army, Izzy will play the 30th and 31st. for tonight maybe one extra song to the setlist like Nice Boys? other than that nothing special

Izzy's Army is operated by WFA. Don't take it seriously.

well thanks for telling but who know's he can be right.

It just blows my mind that appearances by old members are what constitute progression to Axl, Civil War, Estranged, Don't Cry and the CD songs not played before 2008 are the other legitimate things. It's fucking great seeing him singing those classics when he sounds like Axl Rose but ya know... been there, done that. Nice as a whole with some new stuff and the luxury of mixing a setlist up. Not relying on 'em. As for the cd tracks, its a relief he even still plays anything off it but we're still actually on the world tour for that record since it's the last release.

• Like 1

Just ate at the hard rock and met Vince Neil . To my surprise, very humble.

That's tonight's big surprise. Pack it up folks, might as well call it a night.

Just ate at the hard rock and met Vince Neil . To my surprise, very humble.

thats cool dude, you just ran into him or how did it go?? and is he there for the GN'R show or something?

lol

• Like 1