Interesting Tweet from Susan Holmes McKagan

I guess the 31st will be the only date Duff can do since Walking Papers has gigs in Europe from 6th June. Gonna be awesome for the fans who are going tomorrow night!

From HTGTH:

"No sightings of Izzy here at the Hard Rock.

Whoever keeps spreading the "news" that Izzy's here needs to check their "source".

/jarmo"

I guess it won't be 3 AFD members, but Axl & Duff together will still be awesome, Duff really made the Buenos Aires show. When he stepped out with his sunglasses and jacket he just exuded rock star cool.

The crazy shit is, if Axl and Slash ever got over their shit, they'd probably play and work better together today than they ever did in their career. Possibly off topic, but just thinking about how cool it would be if they were all up there on stage.

Edited by 14 Years Of Silence
  • Like 1

I guess the 31st will be the only date Duff can do since Walking Papers has gigs in Europe from 6th June. Gonna be awesome for the fans who are going tomorrow night!

From HTGTH:

Whoever keeps spreading the "news" that Izzy's here needs to check their "source".

/jarmo"

I guess it won't be 3 AFD members, but Axl & Duff together will still be awesome, Duff really made the Buenos Aires show. When he stepped out with his sunglasses and jacket he just exuded rock star cool.

No one was spreading any news, seems like an odd statement no?

I mean sure people are thinking he may show up but that is much different than posting it as "news"

it will be news if he shows up :)

From HTGTH:

/jarmo"

The source was the kid who successfully fooled Gn'R social media accounts into thinking he was Izzy. Also someone said Ashba mentioned Izzy. Between the two of them I'm more likely to believe the kid over Dj THE SET LIST IS ALWAYS DIFFERENT Ashba

As awesome as it would be to see Axl/Izzy/Duff or some combination of them playing together again, the general rock fan pretty much only cares to see Axl and Slash together again. For the hardcore Internet nerds like us though it's pretty cool even without Slash.

From HTGTH:

/jarmo"

The source was the kid who successfully fooled Gn'R social media accounts into thinking he was Izzy. Also someone said Ashba mentioned Izzy. Between the two of them I'm more likely to believe the kid over Dj THE SET LIST IS ALWAYS DIFFERENT Ashba

As awesome as it would be to see Axl/Izzy/Duff or some combination of them playing together again, the general rock fan pretty much only cares to see Axl and Slash together again. For the hardcore Internet nerds like us though it's pretty cool even without Slash.

Even IF someone caught wind of an Izzy appearance it would be a big maybe, Izzy does his own thing

Even IF someone caught wind of an Izzy appearance it would be a big maybe, Izzy does his own thing

Yeah, there were a couple of shows in 2006 and I think one in 2012 where Izzy was supposed to show up and he didn't.

As much as they say "Izzy does his own thing" I'm sure he isn't doing it for free. So these appearances of his are not spontaneous. If Duff is there, great. If Izzy is too that's even better. 3/5ths of what most people consider the true or legitimate Gn'R onstage together would be awesome.

As much as they say "Izzy does his own thing" I'm sure he isn't doing it for free. So these appearances of his are not spontaneous. If Duff is there, great. If Izzy is too that's even better. 3/5ths of what most people consider the true or legitimate Gn'R onstage together would be awesome.

Not doubting that Izzy gets paid (Axl's mentioned it before), but they probably have a deal where it's done after the fact due to his spontaneous nature.

Yeah, there were a couple of shows in 2006 and I think one in 2012 where Izzy was supposed to show up and he didn't.

Axl getting a taste of his own medicine :axl92: