May 30, Las Vegas, NV - No Trickery!

I bet he was paid "a lot of money to say all that stuff, so.." Maybe he felt bad and offered to be there lol. Always great to see Duff on board, would kick a ton of ass if Izzy showed up at the same time like everyone has been speculating on this site.

Edited by Street Of The Blues

Guest Gunns

This I Love

Used To Love Her. Early in the set.

thats the extent of the surprises we can look forward to (apart from izzy/duff)

I know everyone likes catcher, but I hope it gets replaced tonight by Madagascar or street of dreams.

I love Catcher. But man, I do miss Maddy/SOD

Dizzy solo/Catcher

Son of a bi*ch! Haha I think he sounds really weak on catcher. I'd love it if he put a little power into it, but it's so weak and the mix between his vocals and the guitars are way off. It's like prostitute for me, it's great on the record but live it sounds messed up.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=643956979018768&id=394913337256468&refsrc=https%3A%2F%2Fm.facebook.com%2Fphoto.php&refid=13&_rdr

I guess this is rocket queen from tonight.

Holy shit! I don't care what you guys say that is the strongest opening of Rocket Queen vocal wise since Philly or 2010

Edited by IncitingChaos

Nicolas Cage introduction
01. Chinese Democracy
02. Welcome to the Jungle
03. It's So Easy
04. Mr. Brownstone
05. Estranged
06. Better
07. Rocket Queen
Richard Fortus guitar solo
08. Live and Let Die
09. This I Love
10. Used To Love Her
11. Holidays in the Sun
(Band introduction)
Dizzy Reed piano solo
12. Catcher in the Rye

13. You Could Be Mine

Dj Ashba guitar solo (Bella Vita)
14. Sweet Child O' Mine

I know everyone likes catcher, but I hope it gets replaced tonight by Madagascar or street of dreams.

I love Catcher. But man, I do miss Maddy/SOD

Dizzy solo/Catcher

Son of a bi*ch! Haha I think he sounds really weak on catcher. I'd love it if he put a little power into it, but it's so weak and the mix between his vocals and the guitars are way off. It's like prostitute for me, it's great on the record but live it sounds messed up.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=643956979018768&id=394913337256468&refsrc=https%3A%2F%2Fm.facebook.com%2Fphoto.php&refid=13&_rdr

I guess this is rocket queen from tonight.

Holy shit! I don't care what you guys say that is the strongest opening of Rocket Queen vocal wise since Philly or 2010

Sounds same to me like every other peformance from 2013 onwards. Average at best

(Jam - Baby, I'm Gonna Leave You)

15. November Rain

Who's playing the piano? Axl or somebody backstage?

(i actually heard this story last week from an artist who have played the Graspop festival several times and saw this happen when he was standing backstage while watching 1 of the GNR concerts at this festival, don't ask his name because i ain't gonna tell you who he is.)

(Jam - Baby, I'm Gonna Leave You)

15. November Rain

Who's playing the piano? Axl or somebody backstage?

(i actually heard this story last week from an artist who have played the Graspop festival several times and saw this happen when he was standing backstage while watching 1 of the GNR concerts at this festival, don't ask his name because i ain't gonna tell you who he is.)

Almost 100% sure Axl plays the piano. I think we've seen him mess up before.