May 31, Las Vegas,NV. No Trickery!

batman007

Obviously Slash won't be in the audience but the fact that he can't go see the band that he helped make famous is kind of goofy. Maybe one day he can go in with a disguise and sit in the cheap seats and watch Ashba butcher his classic riffs.

Kind of like how anyone who watches Slash, has to watch Myles Kennedy butcher the same classic songs?

This

• Like 1

Looks like fans are still waiting in line to get in.

https://twitter.com/danielhachem63/status/472982856642596864

How is that even possible... Look how late it is.

11:30?

Is the room used before them & that causes the delay? Getting one audience out & the next one in. Didn't seem to be like this last time. I wonder if it's worth going to the previous show & staying there & just going to the front or does everyone get booted out once shows over? Heard so much about Vegas, love to go.

Is it me or does Axl look pretty good in that pic.. Looks exactly what I would think Axl would look at 50 something.. Seems he ether photographs really good or really bad, must come with the territory of getting old aye? Wish he'd rock the flannel long sleeves still during a gig and use more bandana and less big hats..

So any Duff pictures floating around yet!? Here's to hoping izzy shows up!

Is it me or does Axl look pretty good in that pic.. Looks exactly what I would think Axl would look at 50 something.. Seems he ether photographs really good or really bad, must come with the territory of getting old aye? Wish he'd rock the flannel long sleeves still during a gig and use more bandana and less big hats..

So any Duff pictures floating around yet!? Here's to hoping izzy shows up!

Not to beat a dead horse about Axl's appearance, but these hats clash with the rest of his clothes and look completely out of place. Must say I dislike them strongly.

Edited by AppetiteForGnR
  • Like 1