did AFDemocracy 3D leak?

can anybody please help me clarify it, bikoz I kinda got lost in all this and my memory doesnt serve me that well any more

GNR wanted to release the London show in cinemas, but then they scraped the idea. That show leaked.

Then they decided to show the Vegas show in cinemas, and it seems they soon will. But has that show leaked?

If anybody gets pissed off by this thread, answer me (PLEASE) by PM and feel free to delete this thread.

cheers and thanks in advance

London is on youtube

I know, but I did not know a DVD version linked.

I would love an audio MP3 version though. Never found it

There's a DVD that's sourced from YouTube, that's the uncut version with the time stamps. That's the version that leaked. Then there's another version which aired on Japanese TV. It has the solos cut out, but it's better quality too.

If literally any 2010 show in that quality leaked I would jizz all over it, make shitloads of copies and give it to anyone I know who remotely likes Guns. As it is, I don't even want to watch a clip on Youtube. I know certain things work well with that voice like Shacklers but it's the whole attitude/clobber/hat n shades as well as the voice. Meh.