June 6, Las Vegas, NV - No Trickery!

magisme

Come on, Axl. Let's ride this wave. Maybe keep Prostitute and Yesterdays and add 1-2 more wrinkles? GNR songs, please, not covers. :)

Setlist (courtesy SoulMonster):

01. Chinese Democracy
02. Welcome to the Jungle
03. It's So Easy
04. Mr. Brownstone
05. Estranged
06. There Was A Time
07. Better
08. Rocket Queen
Richard Fortus guitar solo
09. Live and Let Die
10. This I Love
11. Used To Love Her
12. Holidays in the Sun
Band introductions.
Dizzy Reed piano solo
13. Catcher in the Rye
14. You Could Be Mine
Dj Ashba guitar solo (Bella Vita)
15. Sweet Child O' Mine
Jam (Baby I'm Gonna Leave You w/While My Guitar Gently Weeps)
Jam (Layla)
16. November Rain
17. Abnormal
18. Don't Cry
19. Marseilles
20. Prostitute
21. Riff Raff
22. Yesterdays
23. Civil War
24. Knockin' On Heaven's Door
25. Nightrain
ENCORE:
26. You Can't Always Get You Want (Tommy on vocals, jam that turned into a whole song)
27. Patience
28. The Seeker
Jam
29. Paradise City

Edited by magisme
  • Like 4

Gimme Twat and Going Down

That would be a perfect follow up to the last show! Idk if he's willing to try and nail twat though we shall see.. if he feels like he's still on maybe he will try it!

In NGOG we trust :P it's not over yet ! Also He did say this year and apparently there's more rumors of new gigs lol

Edited by Estranged Coma

I think there's a good chance for TWAT. I'm kinda surprised we haven't seen it already. Ideally, I'd like one Nu song and one rarely played classic song (assuming completely new music is off the table, of course). Give me passionate TWAT or IRS and Pretty Tied Up and I'll be a happy magisme.

• Like 1

I think there's a good chance for TWAT. I'm kinda surprised we haven't seen it already. Ideally, I'd like one Nu song and one rarely played classic song (assuming completely new music is off the table, of course). Give me passionate TWAT or IRS and Pretty Tied Up and I'll be a happy magisme.

Please, magisme, don't do this to yourself. It's always better to expect nothing. I just don't want to see you all upset and disappointed tomorrow.

• Like 1

Please, magisme, don't do this to yourself. It's always better to expect nothing. I just don't want to see you all upset and disappointed tomorrow.

I've been upset and disappointed in D&N for 2.5 years. I'm used to it.

I've been upset and disappointed in D&N for 2.5 years. I'm used to it.

Yeah, we notice that in any of your posts ! :)

Hope they keep at least 1 of Yesterdays and Prostitute and mix it up a little more, just don't revert to the same old routine! Going Down would be a very good choice. With Axl's voice in this shape and the words of recording coming up (I'll believe it when I see an Ashba tweet of 'In The Studio, Buy My Swag) why would he not go the full hog and send a message of intent?

I reckon izzy turns up. They do 14 years. The following night Yesterdays.

I dont think we will see any other new songs or new old songs in the set though. We had 3 songs not in the setlist played and i think thats good going by GNR standards.

Edited by Axl_morris

well, mags started a show thread. there goes the neighborhood.

I even put that no trickery bullshit in the thread title. I'm trying to be super supportive here. This won't end well. :lol:

My expectation:

Train-Wreck-Trestle-Planks.JPG

If someone photoshops Ashba on top of the train I will give them 50% of my like output per day and also my eternal love and gratitude.

• Like 1

I even put that no trickery bullshit in the thread title. I'm trying to be super supportive here. This won't end well. :lol:

My expectation:

Train-Wreck-Trestle-Planks.JPG

If someone photoshops Ashba on top of the train I will give them 50% of my like output per day and also my eternal love and gratitude.

29yipeu.png

this will do it

• Like 1

Don't forget to edit the OP with the final setlist and videos :)

And any pictures of P5/BS!

I would love for them to pull out Pretty tied up... if they played that I would very very happy... as for newer songs... I'd be happy to see Street of dreams thrown back into the mix for a few nights, swapping out catcher. SOD is my favourite from CD... or maybe Sorry or... this would be great... If the world. :drool: