June 6, Las Vegas, NV - No Trickery!

magisme

Oh My God is interesting, would've fit on CD, the ending gets great but the first part is kinda lacking for GNR, a little like Scraped where the ending is also great,

But lacking intro
I think the way OMG begins is one of the best parts of the song, just that glitchy shit and the whiny guitar and then Axl busts in. Good stuff.
  • Like 3

Oh My God is interesting, would've fit on CD, the ending gets great but the first part is kinda lacking for GNR, a little like Scraped where the ending is also great,

But lacking intro
I think the way OMG begins is one of the best parts of the song, just that glitchy shit and the whiny guitar and then Axl busts in. Good stuff.

Yeah, I was talking about Scraped intro

Is it sold out?

Lady at front desk said tonight is suppose to be real big . Just checked and there is 300 tickets left at moment

:drool: Damn it. I was going to enter my name into the MYGNR ticket give away and told my husband. Know what he said? Little prick, he said if I won the ticket and went to the show he'd divorce me.

He thinks it's nuts to fly from Georgia to Las Vegas for a show. He refused to go with me too so.....

Asshole is just worried I'll run into Axl and never return. :lol:

those who are there tonight lucky bastards!

But lacking intro

Yeah, I was talking about Scraped intro

I still WTF at the Scraped intro, heeeey, HEEEOWWWWWWUUUHHYHHHHHH how the heck does it glue onto the song lol.

Is it sold out?

Lady at front desk said tonight is suppose to be real big . Just checked and there is 300 tickets left at moment

:drool: Damn it. I was going to enter my name into the MYGNR ticket give away and told my husband. Know what he said? Little prick, he said if I won the ticket and went to the show he'd divorce me.

:lol:

Hey check my stream feed and give me feed back. Starting stream up at 6:35 Vegas time for test broadcast

http://m.ustream.tv/channel/rickdunsford?utm_campaign=m.facebook.com&utm_source=ustre.am%2FeGg8&utm_medium=social&utm_content=20140606183004

Working great!! Video and sound!

Good deal! Guess ill do live updates! :)

holy shit, does this mean we're gonna get a live stream of the show or am i misreading what you're saying here?

Your gonna get a live stream from my phone in the front.

Yo Rick, that's an awesome idea!

My only suggestion would be to possibly save your battery and only run the stream if/when they play something cool. Thanks for doing this for us man! :)

holy shit, does this mean we're gonna get a live stream of the show or am i misreading what you're saying here?

I'll be off to purchase materials required for a totem of you.

• Like 1

Yo Rick, that's an awesome idea!

My only suggestion would be to possibly save your battery and only run the stream if/when they play something cool. Thanks for doing this for us man! :)

Even better would be if he got one of those charger cases or portable charges, hope he did!
  • Like 1