Which G N' R's Have You Seen?

Which G N' R's Have You Seen?  

106 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2006-3x (NYC and Vegas)

2007-1x (Monterrey, Mexico)

2010-1x (Sturgis) my least fav.

2011-2x (Dallas and Houston)

2012-2x. (Vegas)

2013-1x. (San Antonio)

2014-1x (Vegas)

Edited by batman007

• 2 weeks later...

Twice in '88

- Detroit - May - @ Stete Theater - with UDO and Zodiac Windwarp

- Dertoit - August - @ Pine Knob - opening for Aerosmith

Glad to see someone else in my age bracket on the forum. Lol

Yep - same here. I still can't help cranking Appetite at every chance I get. I was in England on vacation in 1987 and they were bonkers over there already about GnR. I got caught up in it then - I had already seen them covered in Kerrang! before I got there. I picked up the EP, Appetiite and all of the It's So Easy and Welcome vinyl while I was over there (picture discs, poster baggs, etc). What a great trip!!!

2006 may 31- Budapest
2010 sept 18 -Vienna
Almost make the 2010 Bucharest gig ( i regret that i don't go)
Almost make the 2012 serbian Exit festival gig, but i spent my money on travelling in Serbia instead of going to the festival

Edited by Crash Diet

All lineups excluding when Ashba joined. He is the complete opposite of what GNR was, and is also just an average musician. Coinciding with that, since his involvement it's been a nail in the coffin (regardless of him) of anything new or challenging music wise coming out of that 'camp'.

IMO i should have called it quits when GNR started referencing it as a 'camp', 'family', etc. ITS NOT HARD TO MAKE MUSIC, NOR IS IT SOMETHING THAT IS DEADLY SERIOUS. Grow some balls and deliver an album of organic genuine music,....build up to CD was exciting and interesting and intriguing, .... but jesus that was unnecessary. Zero delivery since then as well, tells me the band is dead creatively and will never ever even reach the shadow of it's former self. That insults me as a dedicated fan. Zero effort for people supporting the band through thick and thin, what do we get?,... a disinterested axl and a poser ashba dishing out the same ol' same ol' music with zero intent of growing and developing anything new. That is just rude to fans imo.