June 7, Las Vegas, NV - No Trickery! (Final Show of Residency)

magisme

I really hope for 1 or 2 more surprises to top off the set... Last nights set was pretty great and most would find it hard to fault it. I would like to hear pretty tied up as well as IRS, If the world or Perfect crime.

It's a shame this is the last one, I hope... that when they come back Axl is still firing on all cylinders! #Don'tBeALazyBastardPlease!™ also I hope this isn't Bumbles farewell.

Since I have absolutely zero expectations of Axl getting in the studio after this tour, I just hope that he thinks about the rest period he will get after this gig and absolutely rips it with his voice.

Today will be streamed again?

So fuckin ready for tonight

You streaming again?

BS and I ran into Dizzy on the way down to the bar last night. We asked him if he knew how close they came to setting the record for the longest gig, and he had no idea. He was STOKED when we told him it was so close. We told him to pass it on to Axl and he seemed excited at the thought. Just sayin'... ;)

I really hope for 1 or 2 more surprises to top off the set... Last nights set was pretty great and most would find it hard to fault it. I would like to hear pretty tied up as well as IRS, If the world or Perfect crime.

It's a shame this is the last one, I hope... that when they come back Axl is still firing on all cylinders! #Don'tBeALazyBastardPlease! also I hope this isn't Bumbles farewell.

There were a bunch of us chanting for IRS last night. We did the same with TWAT on Wednesday night and they played it last night, so fingers crossed for IRS tonight! If you're going tonight, CHANT FOR IRS!!!

Guys, let's try to get #GoForTheRecord trending on Twitter. I just tweeted that they were 12 mins shy of the current 3 hours 35 mins record, so seriously, between Dizzy hearing it from us, the crowd shouting it last night, and the hashtag, maybe we can make this happen! Don't forget to tweet @gunsnroses and add #GNRNoTrickery also! :)

• Like 1

Yesterday I made a joke about how I didn't go to a nu guns show last year in buff. Had he sounded like he did these last two nights, I would've gladly went.

See? People having unrealistic expectations is a general fallacy. This is enough to make people happy. At least happy enough to pay money to see him. Good for Axl for finally stepping it up. Better late than never.

Guys, let's try to get #GoForTheRecord trending on Twitter. I just tweeted that they were 12 mins shy of the current 3 hours 35 mins record, so seriously, between Dizzy hearing it from us, the crowd shouting it last night, and the hashtag, maybe we can make this happen! Don't forget to tweet @gunsnroses and add #GNRNoTrickery also! :)

#GoToTheStudio :lol:

• Like 1

#GoToTheStudio :lol:

We can save that for tomorrow. Tonight I just want the new longest gig :lol:
  • Like 2

Coma and 2 minute Frank solo starts now!