June 7, Las Vegas, NV - No Trickery! (Final Show of Residency)

magisme

Hi folks! This is ment as a fair, friendly question. I see some of you wants The General, Thyme and/or Seven played for the last show. Do you know anything about those songs? I don't, that's why i'm asking. And for those of you who will see the last gig, have a nice evening. (others too)

Peace

Really? If he's bothered to visit the board in the past 48 hours he'll hopefully be pleasantly surprised to see the overwhelmingly positive reaction to a few changes we've been begging for for years. Does he really have to read really nasty personal shit about someone he may/may not be seeing? Speculating about hair plugs and weight vs fitness/vocals ratio is one thing but some of the shit in this thread is over the line.

^ this ^ Praise then slating a random person - I don't get it... Like I said, I hope he plays a blinder tonight, and I hope the folk going get a great set. I do agree with the comment (and mentioned above) that I don't like how real fans still pay for tickets while attractive girls will get free passes & AAA treatment - but we can't control that - if we want Axl to ever visit this board again and engage with us surely we shouldn't be discussing shit like girls he may or may not be nailing...

Guest Gunns

Axl looks to be enjoying himself in the photo, what's the problem?

Who gives a fuck who she is, the man is old enough to make decisions as she is as well.

Hi folks! This is ment as a fair, friendly question. I see some of you wants The General, Thyme and/or Seven played for the last show. Do you know anything about those songs? I don't, that's why i'm asking. And for those of you who will see the last gig, have a nice evening. (others too)

Peace

Not much is known besides the general having an epic intro.

I'm always surprised that this other album never leaked. It makes me wonder if Chinese democracy were chosen based on them being leaked. The next album is a complete mystery as to what it sounds like or what's on it.

It's 01:14 UK time, how long till showtime?

Probably about 7 hours until Guns is on.
I'd better get some sleep then! Again, for everyone going I hope you enjoy it and get a great setlist - who knows what's going to happen after tonight... If Subs & P5 can keep us posted I'm sure we'd be grateful :-)

Guest Gunns

Hey guys no stream tonight because I gotta board a flight after the show and won't have time to get my battery charged and shit.

Sad to hear man this might be the concert of the residency, either way thanks for your past efforts

If omg is played I'll turn that stream on but I seriously doubt it will be played

There are chances, so dont scream Going Down at Axl, scream "Play Oh My God Please!!" and do it when he finishes a song or in a moment of silence when he is near. Maybe we are lucky :)

Guest Gunns

Axlrosefan4life, can you just stream the good songs or the second half of th concert when there is a greater chance of surprises, that way it wot take too much battery, anyways cheers once again

Obviously skip the first 4 songs and any solos lol

Hey guys no stream tonight because I gotta board a flight after the show and won't have time to get my battery charged and shit.

Sad to hear man this might be the concert of the residency, either way thanks for your past efforts
Not sure it can top last night.

Guest Gunns

Not sure it can top last night.

That was the entree, this could be the main course and dessert