June 7, Las Vegas, NV - No Trickery! (Final Show of Residency)

magisme

Fernando isn't gonna tell a random fan about anything important that may happen at the show tonight. Here's hoping you guys get to see Izzy.

For those who went last night what was the general crowd reaction to Prostitute and TWAT? I mean the audience as a whole, not the Forum folks up front. Yesterday's was a video back in the day so I'd imagine that got a good reaction.

Fernando isn't gonna tell a random fan about anything important that may happen at the show tonight. Here's hoping you guys get to see Izzy.

For those who went last night what was the general crowd reaction to Prostitute and TWAT? I mean the audience as a whole, not the Forum folks up front. Yesterday's was a video back in the day so I'd imagine that got a good reaction.

Yesterdays got a good reaction but hardly anyone seemed to know Prostitute. A lady beside me thought it was a cover <_<

Guest Gunns

Yesterdays got a good reaction but hardly anyone seemed to know Prostitute. A lady beside me thought it was a cover <_<

for a few members of the band, technically it is :lol:

• Like 1

Same spot on the barrier. Too lazy to post the same picture as the last two nights :lol:

How long are you guys in line to get that spot? Is there a big rush to the front when doors open? Are you surrounded by heavyset Women wearing ASHBASWAG?
No u
You kids and your hip Internet lingo. Maybe somewhere in there are the answers to my questions. Edited by xGNRxSTARx