N.W.A. movie coming out

PITBOSS

Ill bet Lenny's arse that this will suck more than a hooker with a vacuum cleaner jammed 4 foot up her.

EDIT: Notorious sucked. Movie for the studio gangstas in high school that write Vatos Locos on their arms and shit. Gimme a real movie.

Edited by Johnny Drama

this cant be any worse than that "judas priest" move could it? :lol:

anyways i always thought the story of NWA was an interesting one and a pretty sad one really, so i might check it out even though movies like this rarely turn up good.

anyways i always thought the story of NWA was an interesting one and a pretty sad one really, so i might check it out even though movies like this rarely turn up good.

rock star?

rock star?

yeah. this cant be any worse than that could it :nervous:

Edited by bran

rock star?

rock star?

that's a contender for worst movie ever

and jennifer aniston was in it..young and nublie..one of the hottest women on the planet back then...and they managed to make her look fugly as fuck

• Like 1

i would definitely go see this movie but if its as butchered as that movie........ i mean marky mark as a metal guy what the fuck!

nwa is one of the few rap groups where i like a song or two from, and their story would fit well in a movie. if it is cast right and the script is done well, this is a no brainer.

i would definitely go see this movie but if its as butchered as that movie........ i mean marky mark as a metal guy what the fuck!

nwa is one of the few rap groups where i like a song or two from, and their story would fit well in a movie. if it is cast right and the script is done well, this is a no brainer.

well to be fair, their discography is limited...

aside from their classic debut album, the song 100 miles and runnin' is, as they said back then, the bomb

and this is a dedication to bran....(casey kasem tribute!!),,,,yes i'm drunk off my ass...but fuck it...

• Like 1

Guest Len B'stard

I won't be surprised if Will Smith's son gets cast as Tupac in about 5 years and Jada's the one producing it.

Watch your fucking words. I don't need nightmares. :lol:

tumblr_mhha0ipbR11rjzbxoo1_500.gif

young-tupac-021.jpg

• Like 1

I won't be surprised if Will Smith's son gets cast as Tupac in about 5 years and Jada's the one producing it.

Watch your fucking words. I don't need nightmares. :lol:

tumblr_mhha0ipbR11rjzbxoo1_500.gif

young-tupac-021.jpg
You're the biggest cunt of all. :lol:

will smiths kid looks like he is permanently stoned, and at the same time looks like someone hit him in the face with a frying pan.

Ugh that fucking look on his face just makes me wanna turn his face into my doormat after I've gone walking in foot deep dogshit.