Robin Finck Solo Album

Guest Gunns

Hesitation marks is garbage, uninspired shit that trent did to try and appeal to the mainstream (well as best as he can with today's society)

With Teeth was the last decent album, and the first concert I ever went to (the guitarist threw his guitar into the audience after the last song in the set).

Edited by Gunns

Yeah suuuuuure you did. :rolleyes: Year Zero is hardly rock at all. Ghosts I-IV isn't rock in the slightest. And there's nothing clichéd about those albums. But whatever, maybe we just have vastly different definitions of rock? I'll take your word for it (only because I literally give zero fucks).

You so obviously give zero fucks :P

I actually did listen to them and they are clichéd, predictable and boring.

I guess some people just despise the taste of their own dick medicine...

Coming from the guy who's favorite NIN albums is Pretty Hate Machine? :lol:

Alright, whatever. I'll admit I contributed to the derailment here as much as you and Gunns by replying. If you want to discuss that anymore we can do it in the NIN thread in My World.

Back on topic...

Edited by Broskirose

Hesitation marks is garbage, uninspired shit that trent did to try and appeal to the mainstream (well as best as he can with today's society)

With Teeth was the last decent album, and the first concert I ever went to (the guitarist threw his guitar into the audience after the last song in the set).

I think HM is superior to WT. They both contain two of the worst NIN songs though, Getting Smaller and Everything. Nothing will beat The Fragile+AATCHB+Still, ever.

there's quite a difference between actually having a chance to meet a performer and sitting front row at a concert... just saying.

Yeah, of course. That's why I said "I'm going to try and meet him". "Try" being the keyword.

there's quite a difference between actually having a chance to meet a performer and sitting front row at a concert... just saying.

Yeah, of course. That's why I said "I'm going to try and meet him". "Try" being the keyword.

I dont see it happening, but good luck. I was trying to do the same (kinda, i didnt have his shirt) back when they NIN came to Mex a few years ago, and actually caught a glimpse of Robin in the classic white van outside the arena. He waved his hands at me.