Games you've beat 100% (or higher)

Assassin's Creed 2

Getting 100% on any AC game takes some serious patience/time, nice work. The most I've gotten is something like 91% on Brotherhood. A friend of mine got 100% on ACIII, said the only reward was some armor... can't really see how it's worth it to do this, unless you're a purist.

Yeah, getting those damn feathers, now I dislike AC, it turned into COD and they fucked up the story, AC3 was meant to be the ending, many plot holes since they decided to make it a yearly release.

It's been a while since I have played PlayStation. I still own 2 PS3 and I recently bought the PS4 but I haven't found the time to play yet. :cry: Anyways, these are some of the games I can remember...

Resident Evil Director's Cut
Crash Bandicoot
Resident Evil 2
Resident Evil 3: Nemesis
Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back
Crash Bandicoot: Warped
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune
Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception
God of War III
God of War: Ascension
Heavy Rain
Portal 2
Last of Us
Crash Team Racing
Crash Tag Team Racing
Crash Nitro Kart
Resident Evil 5: Gold Edition
Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City
Resident Evil 6
Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots
Tomb Raider
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance

Assassin's Creed 2

Getting 100% on any AC game takes some serious patience/time, nice work. The most I've gotten is something like 91% on Brotherhood. A friend of mine got 100% on ACIII, said the only reward was some armor... can't really see how it's worth it to do this, unless you're a purist.

Yeah, getting those damn feathers, now I dislike AC, it turned into COD and they fucked up the story, AC3 was meant to be the ending, many plot holes since they decided to make it a yearly release.

If you haven't tried IV, please do, you will be pleasantly surprised.

Assassin's Creed 2

If you haven't tried IV, please do, you will be pleasantly surprised.

Im halfway through it :)

I'm sure there are other's but off the top of my head...

Crash Bandicoot

Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back

Crash Bandicoot: Warped

Crash Team Racing

Digimon World 3

Spyro the Dragon

Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage!

Spyro: Year of the Dragon

LOL, you're 100% a virgin :rofl-lol:

• Like 1

Off the top of my head:

Most of the Mario platformers except for Galaxy 2 (got 240 stars, can't be bothered with the last level) and some of the special worlds on the recent 2D platfomers/3D World.

Tomb Raider 1, 2, 3, TLR and Legend.

Donkey Kong Country 1 and 3. Could never do Animal Antics in the second game. Think I got everything in DK64 but never did the last boss.

Dino Crisis 1 and 2.

Resident Evil 1 (PS and GC) and 3. Never got any of the special stuff in RE2.

Yoshi's Island (SNES version)

Banjo Kazooie

Castlevania: Circle of the Moon (completed with all five different skill sets)

Zelda - original, ALTTP, LA, OOT, TWW, TP, ALBW. One heart piece from 100% in MM. Need to do boss run in SS. Still to complete 2 or MC, close to finishing the Oracle games.

Crash Bandicoot 1 and 2.

Hotel Dusk and Last Window.

Edited by drbunnig

Sonic Adventure 1 & 2, anyone? Oh, that's right...I'm apparently the only person in the world who owned a Dreamcast :(

I've got SA2 for the Cube, think I got around 130-140 emblems iirc. From then on it was getting A ranks and I found it pretty difficult, so I mostly just played that level where you're chasing the president as Tails, trying to beat my best time.

My brother had a Dreamcast though. I used to sit and watch him play both Shenmue games.

Sonic Adventure 1 & 2, anyone? Oh, that's right...I'm apparently the only person in the world who owned a Dreamcast :(

I've got SA2 for the Cube, think I got around 130-140 emblems iirc. From then on it was getting A ranks and I found it pretty difficult, so I mostly just played that level where you're chasing the president as Tails, trying to beat my best time.

My brother had a Dreamcast though. I used to sit and watch him play both Shenmue games.

I worked at it for like a fucking year and finally got all 180 emblems. Then the bonus level sucked :lol:

I know everyone else seemed to love the first one more, but I prefer the second one.

I worked at it for like a fucking year and finally got all 180 emblems. Then the bonus level sucked :lol:

I know everyone else seemed to love the first one more, but I prefer the second one.

Sonic Adventure 1 and 2 were incredible games. I spent endless hours raising Chao babies, especially in the second one.