Ask staff

UK SUBS

Seems pretty unlikely the site was down. Sounds more like there were internet provider issues if some of you could get on and others couldn't?

As lucius said, the site gets really slow / goes down every day at the same time (in about 6.5 hours from this post) - that's due to backups.

Seems pretty unlikely the site was down. Sounds more like there were internet provider issues if some of you could get on and others couldn't?

As lucius said, the site gets really slow / goes down every day at the same time (in about 6.5 hours from this post) - that's due to backups.

Yeah I got a message from a user asking if it was down, I checked and it was up. Something strange was happening for sure!

Yeah I got a message from a user asking if it was down, I checked and it was up. Something strange was happening for sure!

I actually checked http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/ and it said the website was up but it wouldn't load for me. Strange.

Can an OP edit a topic title? If so, how?

I don't think so no. People usually PM a mod and ask for one of us to do it. Hit me up if you need something done, I'll take care of it for ya.

Thanks - I just created a topic in AG. Spelt 'racism' wrong lol

Can an OP edit a topic title? If so, how?

I don't think so no. People usually PM a mod and ask for one of us to do it. Hit me up if you need something done, I'll take care of it for ya.

Thanks - I just created a topic in AG. Spelt 'racism' wrong lol

Fixed it up for ya.

• Like 1

highvoltage is still sending PMs thanking us for DO NATEing.

Hey, if anybody wants to take one for the team and "Do Nate" it might shut up his incessant whining for a few hours. :shrugs:

Sadly, that's the point I thought Subs was trying to get across at first.