Ask staff

UK SUBS

Mr. Admins ... can you please creat a section where we are free to express our creativity, making stupid threads without the risk of getting locked/deleted/whatever?

Thank you in advance, sirs.

We had that, it was Attitude. Then morons ruined it by whining to the mods too much because they couldn't handle it.

• Like 3

Mr. Admins ... can you please creat a section where we are free to express our creativity, making stupid threads without the risk of getting locked/deleted/whatever?

A new section like that is coming for supporters.

We had that, it was Attitude. Then morons ruined it by whining to the mods too much because they couldn't handle it.

which was stupid because the rules for attitude clearly stated that if you couldn't handle it don't post in it. i'm so happy it's coming back

• Like 1

Subs - is there a way to block specific people from posting on our Status Update thing? There is one poster who has made 4-5 really rude and inappropriate comments on mine over the last year and I'd like to block them from doing so. I don't come online every day and it is annoying to have the dude's immature and weird messages showing on my page for a couple days. They constantly make posts about me in the forum - which is OK (weird, but whatever), but purposely going to my account page to make their rude messages.......any way to block them from doing it? Thanks!

Is it just me, or is the forum getting way shittier... More people who have ruined the forum before are returning after being banned multiple times and there are more obvious cupcake accounts assuming a role.

I haven't been here that long, but the amount of conspiracy theory threads/posters has significantly increased since I joined. And this new influx has seemingly awakened dormant or unmentioned conspiracy theory thoughts in posters that I had never seen participate in such conversations before.

Subs - is there a way to block specific people from posting on our Status Update thing? There is one poster who has made 4-5 really rude and inappropriate comments on mine over the last year and I'd like to block them from doing so. I don't come online every day and it is annoying to have the dude's immature and weird messages showing on my page for a couple days. They constantly make posts about me in the forum - which is OK (weird, but whatever), but purposely going to my account page to make their rude messages.......any way to block them from doing it? Thanks!

You can use the ignore feature and check every option there. They won't be able to send you PMs and/or write in your status updates. :)

You can use the ignore feature and check every option there. They won't be able to send you PMs and/or write in your status updates. :)

This!

And no username you just get v grumpy every now and again! ;)

• Like 1

Na-ah! <_<

Edit:

I'm also pretty sure I'm just fucking right here. Mostly because having to deal with Thomas and MSL's shit again is already annoying me and these assholes have been banned before. GROUNDHOG DAY!!!

Edited by username

the stay signed in feature is failing harder than Dj Ashba playing the This I Love solo. I have it clicked, browse the forum, close the tab, open it up again and have to log in all over again.

It has always worked perfectly for me. Clear out your browser settings? Cache, history, etc.? I don't know. Saber would have a good suggestion here.

Na-ah! <_<

Edit:

I'm also pretty sure I'm just fucking right here. Mostly because having to deal with Thomas and MSL's shit again is already annoying me and these assholes have been banned before. GROUNDHOG DAY!!!

I'm pretty sure you're right too, username.