Brainstorming a Bumble replacement

I dont want Dave Navarro, he is industrial/alternative rocker, y prefer a hard rocker.

I dunno man, Jane's Addiction isn't exactly The Pixies or Skinny Puppy...granted I haven't heard Navarro's work outside Janes and RHCP but I'd say he fits snugly in the guitar hero category.

Edited by DR DOOM

I dont want Dave Navarro, he is industrial/alternative rocker, y prefer a hard rocker.

I dunno man, Jane's Addiction isn't exactly The Pixies or Skinny Puppy...granted I haven't heard Navarro's work outside Janes and RHCP but I'd say he fits snugly in the guitar hero category.

Its sounds good but i prefer a hard rock guitarist, Michael Schenker style for example.

What are the chances of Robin returning or filling in for a show or two?

I have the feeling that although Robin is in good terms with the GNR camp, he'd never work for Axl again. When NIN wraps up this touring round, he has a solo album to finish, which honestly, is 100 times more exciting than a DJ Ashba influenced GNR album, in my humble opinion of course.

Edited by ProstituteComa

fink isn't coming back, he's happy with his talented and productive friend trent reznor.

buckethead isn't coming back either, he's not that crazy.

it'll be somebody new: nuno bettencourt or john 5.

I hate John 5, the last Rob Zombie albums are very bad, my favourite is Michael Schenker, but i like Doug Aldrich (the last Whitesnake albums are great) or George Lynch (awesome guitarist).

The sound will be interesting with two guitars

They dont need 3 guitarists.

but they do need bumble

They did fine between 1985-1993 without him.

that was a whole different band, this band just need him i mean he is the best thing that happend to the band since all the lineup changes as he is someone with a true heart for the music and the fans and a great guitarplayer who brings a lot to each show night after night, and i think they won't find a good guitarplayer as him anytime soon

• Like 1

this guy:

he's better than Slash n Dj combined. Also, he can sing.

WTF!? Didn't know Seagal plays the blues :D

He stole my heart all over again when I saw him holding a trout on Conan.

Edited by Rovim

Or drop Pittman and don't hire another guitar player and go the more stripped back mode! That's always an option. Then put out a kick-ass rock-n-roll album just in time for Christmas!!!

At this point in time, I'll take anything I can get man. I trust Axl to release a quality product. I just don't trust him when it comes to releasing albums in a timely manner.