Policing Thread

magisme

Who would have thought killing black people for sport pisses them off. Those violent animals , how dare they get really angry about it??

It's like they don't even realize that cops don't even kill them all the time. Only sometimes when they fucking feel like it. It isn't a big deal?? Jesus.

98% of all police killings are found to be justified and they kill statistically twice as many white people in america than black people. Also black people commit violent crimes and don't comply with police and an disproportionate rate as other races, so they way more likely to get fucked up by cops or something going wrong during an interraction with police.

It is black people who kill other black people for sport. 7,000 black people were murdered by other black people in America last year and I'm willing to say 1 black person was killed in cold murder by a cop last year that was unjustified.

Get your head out of your ass and watch this youtube page. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkffs7dlQWuM3HKUM4LeMVA and watch this video

Edited by mike bibby

Just to clarify, I absolutely do condone violence as a form of protest. I wish it weren't the case, but, with very few exceptions, it's the only kind that ever changes anything.

This shit isn't changing a damn thing and if you think so you're delusional. It's a pathetic display of humanity, and does absolutely nothing to support the cause these people claim to be fighting for. If anything it does the complete opposite

Just to clarify, I absolutely do condone violence as a form of protest. I wish it weren't the case, but, with very few exceptions, it's the only kind that ever changes anything.

This shit isn't changing a damn thing and if you think so you're delusional. It's a pathetic display of humanity, and does absolutely nothing to support the cause these people claim to be fighting for. If anything it does the complete opposite

That's what people always say.

• Like 1

When half the black community is embarrassed as fuck over this shit and the racist whites see this as justification as to why Blacks are lesser beings you know the actions are wrong. This is shit man. Rioting like a bunch of mindless thugs doesn't do fuck all but hurt the cause. This shit turns even the most supportive people against "you". This shit has to stop. It's embarrassing for the black community, it's embarrassing for humanity. Soviet is being sucked in by media agenda. It's sheep being led by sheep and it's all sickening.

I'll say it again. America has become so pathetic. Greatest nation on earth indeed. :rolleyes:

When half the black community is embarrassed as fuck over this shit and the racist whites see this as justification as to why Blacks are lesser beings you know the actions are wrong. This is shit man. Rioting like a bunch of mindless thugs doesn't do fuck all but hurt the cause. This shit turns even the most supportive people against "you". This shit has to stop. It's embarrassing for the black community, it's embarrassing for humanity. Soviet is being sucked in by media agenda. It's sheep being led by sheep and it's all sickening.

I'll say it again. America has become so pathetic. Greatest nation on earth indeed. :rolleyes:

The peaceful protesters are ultimately the ones at the table negotiating the solution, but that's because the power-holders are afraid to deal with the less peaceful ones. Dr. King wouldn't have gained acceptance among whites if whites weren't so scared of Brother Malcom. Same goes for Israel working with the PA; they'd just ignore it all if it weren't for Hamas. Violence scares the more powerful party into dealing with the peaceful. And American society is proving incapable of learning anything from Trayvon. Or Brown. Or Garner. Or the Ferguson DoJ report. Or Freddie Gray. Or Charleston. Or any of the other nameless, faceless dead. I've had enough of people waiting to call for nonviolence until after the black man is dead. Where were the calls for peace when Freddie Gray's spine was severed? Or when Eric Garner lay choking to death? Or when Trayvon went to get his brother a snack?
  • Like 2

And again the black people show how stupid and savage they are by burning up their city and trying to kill the police.

Maybe acting like this is why some cops are quick to shoot and kill because you never know how savage some people might get and I for one would protect my life first.

All this cuz your brother ain't got a chin.

But the Jew media can't sell their agenda by showing that. How about the college student they found dead last week by a black? What about the drive by that killed two blacks (by blacks) last night in LA last night. Nope, no Jew media there.

Right, OK, so the blacks are crazy savages, the Jews are the evil manipulators at the controls and the poor protestant white man is...what, blameless? Weeping at how his fathers house has been turned into a den of thieves?

Jew media, shut the fuck up you fuckin'...ugh, i don't even know what to call you. Oh, actually, i know, cunt. Yeah, that fits. Stupid cunt.

• Like 1

I can't take anyone who justifies rioting as a form of protest seriously.

I think the whole power of violence as protest is that you can't not take it seriously, it demands reaction. Whether it's fruitful or not is something else and whether, morally, the cost involved is worth it is, again, something else.

But then it begs a question...if peaceful protest don't work and violence don't work, what works?

• 1 month later...

Yeah I cant see too many ways to spin this one. He did an absurd barrel roll for no reason like its a Michael Bay movie, he tossed an unarmed teenager to the ground, and pulled a gun on others. People keep saying "well the video only shows so much they were there to respond to a disturbance", nothing that happened warrants the response the cop gives. Total bullshit.

• Like 1

Man i've debated back and forth on fb about that video. All i'll say at this point is that the cop was wrong for using that kind of force on a young female, but a lot was left out of context that this video did not show prior to the police arriving.

Unless the cop was in mortal danger, which he clearly wasn't at the time of the video, there's no excuse for him acting like he did. Not one. You can even see a few of the other cops have an "Oh shit" moment when he whips out his gun. Fucking pig.

The barrel roll is one of the funnier things I've seen in a while. :lol:

Edited by magisme
  • Like 2

Funny how the man with the gun acts most afraid. I hope this generation of American black kids are getting the message though. I mean first it was like people don't see this shit, right? Well now with the internet they see it and see it on a regular basis, i hope the message is getting through here, really loud and clear and the message is that no one gives a fuck and if you wanna deal with this shit the only way to do it is for you to do it yourself. I get the impression, from the other side of the world, that young American black kids these days don't really have a lot of knowledge about or respect for their history, well they need to start looking into that shit and understanding the world they live and their own identities within that context. No one cares, it's just internet debate fodder for middle class people. Do something.

Y'know what that video needed? George Jackson.

Edited by Len B'stard

I saw the video a little while ago. Whilst its obvious that we don't really know the whole situation beforehand, tis plainly clear that the office handled the stiation very badly. There was no threat to him whatsoever. His other fellow officers looked and acted fine. As magisme said, when he pulled his gun the other officer put a hand out toward him to stop him, then all of a sudden he ran to chase one of the kids.

It was handled very very badly. Even more so if you take into account the events that have happened elsewhere. It just looked like to me a party at someones house with teenagers who were being most likely rowdy. And he couldn;t even handle a situation like that. He needs better training.

and what the fuck was up with the roll?

Not a killing. Just more of police being awesome in America. The real fun starts at about 3:00.

I don't post here much but saw this and had to. I have a little girl. Skinny little beanpole :lol: when she hits 16, if I see someone, cop or no cop, pull that move on her, that will be your dead motherfucker. Period.

I don't even care what happened before the camera started rolling, she obviously had nothing to do with it, she's there the whole time with the other onlookers. She didn't act crazy or stupid or violent, she just didn't "take her ass home!" when Sgt.Slaughter said so. Totally, totally uncalled for and unacceptable. And damn, did he whip his piece out fast or what.

"make me fucking run around here with 30 pounds of goddamn gear on in the sun" that's your job you punk motherfucker.

Edited by J Dog
  • Like 3

Not a killing. Just more of police being awesome in America. The real fun starts at about 3:00.

I don't post here much but saw this and had to. I have a little girl. Skinny little beanpole :lol: when she hits 16, if I see someone, cop or no cop, pull that move on her, that will be your dead motherfucker. Period.

I don't even care what happened before the camera started rolling, she obviously had nothing to do with it, she's there the whole time with the other onlookers. She didn't act crazy or stupid or violent, she just didn't "take her ass home!" when Sgt.Slaughter said so. Totally, totally uncalled for and unacceptable. And damn, did he whip his piece out fast or what.

"make me fucking run around here with 30 pounds of goddamn gear on in the sun" that's your job you punk motherfucker.

Can somebody buy this man a drink please? Thank you! Thank you! Agree with every word, this is literally the only sane reaction in such circumstances.

100% agree this was way over the line and some people want these people to have the only guns in the US? pulling a fucking gun on a 16 year old girl in a bathing suit.

• Like 1

Here comes the bit where he was under stress and its a hard job and hes been referred to counselling and awww, lets all feel sorry for the fuckin' donkey with a shooter than was one pig joke away from drilling a bunch of teenagers.

To add to that, resignation is good, he doesn't need to be a cop. And I know he won't have a job and have a bad rep and that's punishment yea yea yea. But it almost feels cheap. Like he gets to say, I'm a grown man and I just went at a skinny teenage girl like she was a man, for really no good reason, but fuck yall I'm out.