Policing Thread

magisme

Ok well, based on news reports... the family lawyer, family members and the guy who was with him in the store say it was him in that video, so, my comment stands.

So anyone that commits petty theft is now a thug?

And all thugs deserve to be executed by police....even though they are thugs only because they committed petty theft?

You're better than this, Zint. :)

(And BTW, that would mean that close to half the members here are most likely "thugs" of some sort)

Ok well, based on news reports... the family lawyer, family members and the guy who was with him in the store say it was him in that video, so, my comment stands.

And all thugs deserve to be executed by police....even though they are thugs only because they committed petty theft?

You're better than this, Zint. :)

(And BTW, that would mean that close to half the members here are most likely "thugs" of some sort)

Go back and read my comment and try again.

"Just how deep can shit get......deeper than the Abyss".....

The truth is....the truth hurts.....I've come to bring the pain....

The police are not to be trusted....many of them are a bunch of ego maniacs.....over zealous whack jobs.....that want nothing more than the opportunity to be JUDGE, JURY AND EXECUTIONER.

:anger:

the thing is you would think this could all be settled by an autopsy or releasing some info. the friend of the deceased said michael was shot when the scuffle happened near the car because "he saw blood" michael then took off running, where the police shot him again, he went down on his knees and put his hands up while the cop shot him another 7 times. you would think their would be some blood leading from the car to where brown was shot again, where more blood should have showed up. then the shell casings should be in 2 general spots. yeah when you fire a gun the shell casings fly a certain distance but they will be in a general area of where the gun was fired. so you would think their would be a large amount of casings near and around the body. not to mention the autopsy would show if their was a gunshot wound to the front of michael.

the cop's story never mentioned michael being hit by the bullet in the car(to my knowledge anyway) when michael ran, the cop chased him and was firing the whole time, so the casings would be scattered about, and not in and around the victim. so why not just release the autopsy reports and just lay out the facts instead of doing it piecemeal?

• Like 1

COPS gone wild....it seems as if none of them are American....they are a bunch of TERRORISTS that have no appreciation for the Constitution of the United States of America.....my country.....these terrorists have no appreciation of the CONSTITUTION OF the USA.

TERRORISTS:

Edited by Kasanova King

Not trying to defend the actions of those thug cops, but once that kid started shoving the store owner and resisted his attemps at stopping him, it became an armed robbery. In my state, one over from Missouri, he would be charged with a Class 1 felony and face 10-20 in prison.

Not trying to defend the actions of those thug cops, but once that kid started shoving the store owner and resisted his attemps at stopping him, it became an armed robbery. In my state, one over from Missouri, he would be charged with a Class 1 felony and face 10-20 in prison.

Ok, EVEN IF everything you said is true (good chance it isn't)....I shove my arm in your face and take a cigar....so, I deserve to DIE?

WTF is wrong with you people???

FUCK THAT!!!!

This is not the country our forefathers intended it to be. Sorry.

I'm just really glad I live far far away from all that nonsense.

Neither side of the argument is doing themselves any favors. Of course, looting a store and rioting doesn't particularly help their cause.

Nobody is ever going to win.

Police suck. But at the same time, I can understand being threatened by a big black dude coming straight at me. I'd be scared.

I don't know. Like I said...I'm glad I don't have to personally deal with it. It all sucks.

I can understand being threatened by a big black dude coming straight at me.

That's doesn't seem to be what happened by most accounts, though.

Could someone summarize this a bit to me? Or just explain to me the arguments that the cop-defenders are using. Did the cop have reason to believe the guy was armed? When exactly in the whole affair did he shoot him, during his attempted robbery?

Cops haven't released much of an alternate story from what I've seen. Originally there were murmurings that the kid was somehow going after the cop's gun, but they backed off that pretty quickly and haven't been repeating it. The shooting happened after the robbery and at a different location. At first it was reported that the robbery and the shooting were unrelated, but now I guess the cops are saying that the shooter saw the stolen box of cigars just before the incident.

Ok, EVEN IF everything you said is true (good chance it isn't)....I shove my arm in your face and take a cigar....so, I deserve to DIE?

WTF is wrong with you people???

FUCK THAT!!!!

This is not the country our forefathers intended it to be. Sorry.

You are tilting at a windmill; I don't know anyone that thinks he deserved to die.

Video of Micheal Brown commiting robbery moments before the shooting- before anyone questions the authenticiy, both his mother, and the friend that was with him has verified that it is him in the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMAUgRfzJDU

Lots of conflicting stories here, just like with the Trayvon Martin case.

This dude was BIG. 6'4", 292 pounds. I can see why a white cop riding solo without a partner would feel threatended by that.

This big dude also just roughed up a convenience store owner and thought he was about to get picked up for it, little did he know the cop in question didn't even know about that yet.

So the friend claims the cop grabbed his giant buddy and tried to pull him INTO the cop car through th driver's side window.

That's his story.

Does that sound like anything any cop would ever do, in any situation? Grab a guy and pull him into the driver's seat while he was still sitting there?

Or maybe, just maybe, this 6'4" guy that was scared he was about to go to jail reached in and tried to rough up the cop and really DID go for his gun. If that were the case, yeah, the white guy was probably scared shitless and shot the hell out of him.

Cops are always on edge. Shit happens. I'm from a small, peaceful town in Ohio. And even in that small peaceful town, a cop riding on his own responded to a noise complaint. And it was a black guy. And the black guy shot the cop four times in the head and took off leaving his body there in the street with his gun still in its holster. And now the killer, Ashford Thompson, is still in jail living comfortably off the taxpayer 6 years later, while Josh Miktarian, the cop who left behind a wife and infant child, has been rotting in the ground all this time.

I have no doubt that shit like this runs through a white cop's head when he sees a big scary black guy, especially when he's riding without back up.

• Like 1

There is no justification for his murder, none at all. Also, the cashier said he didn't shoplift anything in the store, so...

source? i havent seen that anywhere. why would the cashier go after him and why would michael brown push him by the throat up against a shelf of food if he didnt do anything? that makes 0 sense. why would his friend tell his lawyer he walked out of the store, because he didnt want to steal anything?(this is why he was not charged with a crime)

Lots of conflicting stories here, just like with the Trayvon Martin case.

This dude was BIG. 6'4", 292 pounds. I can see why a white cop riding solo without a partner would feel threatended by that.

This big dude also just roughed up a convenience store owner and thought he was about to get picked up for it, little did he know the cop in question didn't even know about that yet.

So the friend claims the cop grabbed his giant buddy and tried to pull him INTO the cop car through th driver's side window.

That's his story.

Does that sound like anything any cop would ever do, in any situation? Grab a guy and pull him into the driver's seat while he was still sitting there?

good point. also the story of the friend is, brown had his hands up and the cop just shot him in the head and then fired 7 more times in his lifeless body. why would a cop do that in broad daylight in front of an eye witness, for the whole world to see? this whole thing could be much clearer if they would just release the crime scene info and the autopsy.

Call me crazy but how about these guys stop putting themselves is a position where the cop even feels the need to draw his gun let alone shoot it. Like seriously I cold live a hundred lifetimes as a black man and never once be in a situation where I had a cop pull his gun on me. How about people start taking personal responsibility. Is their death justified? How the fuck would I know I'm not there but lets' face reality. These guys are giving cops a reason to feel they need to draw their weapons and it's not because they are black. It's media sensationalism at it's finest. How come we never hear of the white guy that was shot and killed by police? We'd have to be pretty fucking naïve and stupid to think it never happens so where are the news stories? Oh that's right nobody gives a fuck because that story doesn't sell, it doesn't create controversy, it doesn't create divide and animosity between people.

The whole thing is disgusting, but straight up douchebags should just stop giving cops a reason to feel they need to draw their weapons.

Edited by Bono