Summer reading suggestions from metal musicians

Although she's not a rock musician, Bobbie Brown's new book is very good. She was married to Janie Lane of Warrant and engaged to Tommy Lee before Pam married him.

My daughter read it and said it was very good.

I still say Motley Crue's The Dirt still holds the record for most lewd and in your face autobiography of any rock band.

Although she's not a rock musician, Bobbie Brown's new book is very good. She was married to Janie Lane of Warrant and engaged to Tommy Lee before Pam married him.

I still say Motley Crue's The Dirt still holds the record for most lewd and in your face autobiography of any rock band.

Well I initially wasn't going to read Brown's book. But if your daughter liked it - now I'm for sure going to order it. Thanks!

• Like 2

Well I initially wasn't going to read Brown's book. But if your daughter liked it - now I'm for sure going to order it. Thanks!
:rofl-lol:
  • Like 1