Your favorite GNR story, quote, anecdote....

Everything about Pretty tied up is funny:

"My Mexican friend Tony took me to meet this woman named Margot at her house. She gave us some tequila or something and she goes in the bedroom and we walk in and there's this big fat naked guy with an onion in his mouth. He's wearing women's underwear and high heels and he's tied up with duct tape against the wall. Me and Tony were like, What the fuck is going on here? Cracking up laughing. She was this dominatrix chick. We sat around her living room for the rest of the afternoon, listening to records, and she'd go in the bedroom and do her thing. At the end of the day she turned him loose and he paid her all this money. She took us out to eat. There was this whole scene of dominatrix chicks who worked in the S&M clubs. They'd beat on guys and after work, they'd take a musician out to dinner, let you stay at their place sometimes."

And also the story behind the sitar, about Izzy being so high that me hade a sitar out of a cymbal and a broomstick :lol:

I like the story from Vicky Hamilton:

"When I was managing Guns N Roses it was like herding cats, she said. I lived with all of them except for Duff It was everything you could imagine and worse.

Amongst all the sex, drugs and rock and roll, Hamilton has one of several interesting tales about the band for me unsurprisingly featuring Axl Rose going off his nut.

The day they signed the contract with Geffen Records, we were three hours late because Axl had ran out of the house because he thought someone had stolen his contact lenses, she said. Then we found him sitting on top of the whiskeyand we eventually coached him down to sign the contract. I had the cops bang on my door a few times and there was all sorts of mayhem."

Edited by Kater

The one in Iowa when they went to a diner after the show. The crew had brought whiskey in, they were partying, etc. Izzys suddenly not there and they find him banging a sheep in the back of a pickup truck. The funny part is Duff saw it was a male sheep. Then they all start going "baaa" in Chicago the next night. Classic.

Edited by ericy210
  • Like 1

The one about Axl sodomising and beating his girlfriend, tying her up and stuffing her in a cupboard and leaving her there while he entertained one of her girl friends like a gentleman.

Loved that one! but I hope he left her a litter box in the cupboard. I'm sure he did cause he's a gentleman.

• Like 1

It's pre-official GNR, but still good. Slash caught Tracii with 2 fingers in Steven's "caboose" after a long night at at Cathouse. He quickly pulls hi fingers out, which look like two brown stones. Hence, the title of the great song is born. I think this is from Hit Parader's '88 Best countdown, maybe '87.

• Like 1

It's pre-official GNR, but still good. Slash caught Tracii with 2 fingers in Steven's "caboose" after a long night at at Cathouse. He quickly pulls hi fingers out, which look like two brown stones. Hence, the title of the great song is born. I think this is from Hit Parader's '88 Best countdown, maybe '87.

And this is your favorite Gn'R story/quote/anecdote? fucked up.

Fucking hell, I've never heard that one before haha.

Even if it isn't true, I love it.